Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ireland Meet

aido

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to come back to Ireland, it's ace over there, as long as no one makes me dress like this:

gallery_1157_70_577047.jpg

PMSL - when Zee told me you were the only one in a tux - he didn't say it was a proper James Bond job.

LOL you tit :P

I'd be interested and so would Tracey depending on the dates etc.

********************** U P D A T E ***************************

Guys recieved details from my sister about using her hotel as the venue for the meet in Wexford. You can see the email below including prices and ideas for entertainment:

Aido. I told the sister what we were planning about a meet over here in Ireland and she can help us out! She sent me the below email.

Owen

In relation to your car meet, I can offer the following

2BB 2D (winter Sept – April) GBP£112pps / (Summer May – August) GBP£125pps

Single room supplement is GBP£17.50 per room per night

If the rooms were Sunday – Thursday, I can offer a 10% discount on these prices

Irish ferries will also do a very good rate if there is a large group like this travelling together

Price includes a welcome drink after dinner on the first evening. Fruit & mineral water in each room on arrival. Entertainment in the bar each evening & full use of the hotels leisure facilities. I could put a package together for treatments in the Spa should this be of interest.

Some ideas: Instead of having dinner in the hotel on one evening have a barbeque with entertainment on the Dunbrody Famine Ship.

Galley Cruising Restaurant operates June / July / August and would be another nice option for lunch or dinner.

In relation to the area and what to do, have a look at our home page on the website – “South East Tourism” link.

Packed lunch for a picnic can be arranged depending on the time of the year.

Irish Night in local pub might be an idea :D .

I am sure that Lexis might sponsor some of this event. You should investigate it would be great media coverage for them. Even if it was only a gift or something like that for those attending.<<<<Going to check this bit out guys

Pretty much I can do whatever, and would love the business from LOC.

Comments/Feedback?

GALLA_4

sounds good may be up for this bring family over

price includes full use of the hotels leisure facilities. I could put a package together for treatments in the Spa should this be of interest.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Daza you could offload the kids in the leisure centre and the wife could have the spa treatment!!!! Tell her you didn't know the rest of LOC just happened to be booked in aswell! Coincidence or what! She might buy it :D !!

And Bazza, you ain't allowed over unless you bring the trouble over with you!

Ok Gordon.....checked the diary.....not washing my hair that weekend :lol:

@ Aido: I will be coming along with Steve McQueen rather than Billy Mitchell :P

And Bazza, you ain't allowed over unless you bring the trouble over with you!

Ok Gordon.....checked the diary.....not washing my hair that weekend :lol:

@ Aido: I will be coming along with Steve McQueen rather than Billy Mitchell :P

strangely enough i might be washing my hair :whistling:

sounds good may be up for this bring family over

price includes full use of the hotels leisure facilities. I could put a package together for treatments in the Spa should this be of interest.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Daza you could offload the kids in the leisure centre and the wife could have the spa treatment!!!! Tell her you didn't know the rest of LOC just happened to be booked in aswell! Coincidence or what! She might buy it :D !!

fantasic idea just hope she dont read this

Galla you have taken taken the bait and are now the official host of the Ireland meet!!!!! :D

But seriously this sounds very good as it would be a mini holiday for me too!

Aaaahhhhh.............. where did you say the spa was again???? :shifty:

This also means that I could make it a weekend away for me and the missus!! :winky:

I am very happy to see the interest of so many LOC members already but we need a proper date for this meet/event.

I am still awaiting feedback from the contacts about any events that may be happening and will post them up asap.

Keep the members rolling in and all will be sorted in good time!!!! :P

Ok Gordon.....checked the diary.....not washing my hair that weekend  :lol:

@ Aido:  I will be coming along with Steve McQueen rather than Billy Mitchell  :P

:lol: ok then, that bird had me in stitches when she came out with that!

Will update the list to reflect everything correctly!

Looks like this meet is on!!

We've had the UK meets, the Euro meet, now it's time for the Ireland meet, and from the looks of things also the English boys go and get ****** in Vegas meet!

I'll hand the reins over to you then Owen if you like, your sisters place looks nice if everyone is up for it, as for the spa, I don't really know if I fancy looking at this lot naked with just towels to hide their crown jewels, I think I'll just go and have a proper 'happy finish' massage on my own :P

I think this will be a lot of fun!

Thanks everyone for the great response, now lets make it a great meet!

************DATE SUGGESTIONS***********

OK People

Lets be having your prefered date for the Ireland Weekender Meet 2005!

For this to be viable its looking like a FRIDAY, SATURDAY, and then home on SUNDAY kinda thing!!

Without dates bookings cant be made so.....

I'm easy mate at the mo, can do pretty much anytime from my perspective, just thinking though, it's Ramadan soon which lasts for four weeks and that would rule out any of our Muslim members so probably worth looking at a date after that ends, which I think is middle of November onwards?

We thinking this year or after xmas?

What is best for everyone?

Owen,

Count me in (that is if painting my calipers and changing my light bulbs is sufficient amongst the Masters of Modification? :P )

I wont be here From 18/10 til 4/11 but other than that I'll try making it to wherever............. I'm mad for a go in an s/c IS......... any volunteers? :) :)

Keith

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk