Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Bumper

marcus

$200 for a 4pc bodykit?

Thats gotta be made from 2 layers of GF surely. That prices doesn't say much about the quality your going to recieve, shipping will be $600 easy.

I think its Versus Motorsport body kit..

$200 for a 4pc bodykit?

Thats gotta be made from 2 layers of GF surely. That prices doesn't say much about the quality your going to recieve, shipping will be $600 easy.

I think its Versus Motorsport body kit..

:duh: This is why im asking where! can i get this from................as im not geting it from this guy, but i would like to know who sells this Bodykit :winky:

that and american bumpers are bigger, think mark at tdi if i remember rightly can get lextasy stuff

Yeah arent tdi the offical uk distubutors for lextasy stuff,

Marcus i know its only my veiw and please dont bite my head off but thats the worst body kit (maybe just front bumper) ive ever seen, youve got such a nice car just think u you could do a lot better (in my mind)

sorry :blush:

that and american bumpers are bigger, think mark at tdi if i remember rightly can get lextasy stuff

Yeah arent tdi the offical uk distubutors for lextasy stuff,

Marcus i know its only my veiw and please dont bite my head off but thats the worst body kit (maybe just front bumper) ive ever seen, youve got such a nice car just think u you could do a lot better (in my mind)

sorry :blush:

Personal choice, but have to agree it does nothing at all for the (still) good looks of the IS200. It's :sick:

I quite like it, but then i'm probably a little younger and don't appreciate how good the car looks already.. adding more mesh makes you look more boy racer like, but in fairness take a little of the quality an prestige away from the luxury motor

all down to personal choice if ur fed up in a yr or so I'll have it ;)

NOOOOO....Marcus please don't buy that bumper for your car!! It's terrible!! :sick::sick:

The skirts are ok but the bumper...hell no!!! I can understand what with the intercooler and all....but really no!!!

....lol...there was me thinking that you were a man with taste!! :lol: :P

I don't have a intercooler, didn't take that into account lol.. I do like those sideskirts on there as well Marcus..

^^the ones you have on already I should of made clear

Lextasy have it but they don't export.... but at least you now have it's name.....

Your Bumper :winky:

Just one thing, if this bumper and kit was made for Yanks.... will it fit on your car even if you can get it ?

you have done it!! you lot have put me off that front bumper............ :P

O well i will just keep what i have for now :whistling:

The best solution i've found mate for a front bumper and also expose the front mount intercooler, is either what Mat has done to the hippo front bumper on the monster or what Daz has done by cutting away some of the TTE front bumper

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links