Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Scumbags

I was just about to post an ASBO thread about these feckers. At the moment there are about 30 or 40 of these b****** going around my ex-girlfriends area, terrorising peoples property. :tsktsk:

Kicked her wing mirrors off (2nd time and to add a little sick twist they run off with the wing mirrors so any chance of salvaging it is gone), putting peoples windows through, scratching up cars you name it they are at it. I cant go round because of this as its too risky plus if i catch them i will end up doing time.

I feel so sorry for her and the people there. They are having to park 10 streets away and even then nothing is guaranteed. They took sand paper to her friends car, up and down. :o

No respect at all. The police come and move them on but they return. I blame the police because they focused there attention to the neighbouring bigger town and let the problem escalate here to the point they cant tackle it. These little scumbags will never own nice stuff so they will never know how it feels for something to happen to their property.

Hopefully your soarer is an isolated incidence. I know it can really get you down.

Blood pressure rising.. :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

twill be a respray job unfortunately.

icing on the cake is my council tax bill came today as well 13.3% increase for Mayor Livingstone :sick:

since we've moving in in October we've seen one policeman (who wanted to give me a ticket for parking one wheel on the kerb :yawn: )

twill be a respray job unfortunately.

icing on the cake is my council tax bill came today as well 13.3% increase for Mayor Livingstone :sick:

since we've moving in in October we've seen one policeman (who wanted to give me a ticket for parking one wheel on the kerb :yawn: )

One wheel on the kerb?

A major infraction of the law :shifty:

Thats horrible!

Its the mentality behind it that sickens me.

Its a case of "Well If I cant have it, you sure as hell aren't going to enjoy it!" So they vandelize to take the good out of it for you.

Theres a lot of sick, ill minded people in the world who need reprogramming in the form of a stun gun to the throat!!!

B***ards

Sorry to here this dave :crybaby: i know how you fill mate, when i got me IS it was about 4 weeks before someone did the same to me :angry: they need a good kicking

cant wait to get the garden dug out & the new driveway put in...........4 weeks to wait :blush:

hopefully they will end up as a frog in the next life :D

Sorry to here this dave :crybaby: i know how you fill mate, when i got me IS it was about 4 weeks before someone did the same to me :angry: they need a good kicking

cant wait to get the garden dug out & the new driveway put in...........4 weeks to wait :blush:

Frogs too good for them You should see the fun frogs are having in my pond right now!! :lol:

Frogs too good for them You should see the fun frogs are having in my pond right now!! :lol:

Later...how about flamethrower add-on kits as vandal protection.

Doesn't it just make your heart warm imagining some stupid ***** about to kick your mirrors in when he gets zapped by a 20 foot jet of flame!??!!

Oh yes! (If only.....)

really sorry to hear about this, Reading down this post has shown me how many other members have had damage caused from sick minded people. I had only owned my current car for about 4 days before someone left a nice key mark down the passenger doors, This was when it was parked outside my house in day light :sick: . These sorts of people you cant reason with or talk too, They would also be the first to complain if i went up to their house and smashed their property in. complete set of :tsktsk: .

CCTV Dave. All the way. Or 24h web cam surveilance... :nugget:

Wonder what makes people do these pointless stupid annoying things.

U gonna change the colour at all on the respray?

D.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links