Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Carbon Or Not?

CIJ

Alright there,

Ive just bought some new eyelids for my car, they arrived in the Carbon effect, my question is, shall i keep them in the effect or should i get them painted in the plat ice?? Its hard to see what they look like propper cos im colour blind :blush: :o

Of coarse i'll not be leaving them stuck on with the parcel wrap tape :hehe:

http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00151bv2.jpg

http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00149br9.jpg

Cheers Chris

Alright there,

Ive just bought some new eyelids for my car, they arrived in the Carbon effect, my question is, shall i keep them in the effect or should i get them painted in the plat ice?? Its hard to see what they look like propper cos im colour blind :blush: :o

Of coarse i'll not be leaving them stuck on with the parcel wrap tape :hehe:

http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00151bv2.jpg

http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00149br9.jpg

Cheers Chris

Paint em!

Hideous.....

:shifty:

Cheers Mat...... :o

Ive gotta find someone to paint them now :duh: do they really look that bad???

they wouldn't with a CF bonnet :winky:

I cant afford the CF bonnet just yet, i was thinking bout running the CF or darker colour through the top half of the car.....

if you dont paint them people will finger point at your car and laugh.

and then check the badges at the back of the car because they wouldnt be sure wether it was a Lexi (damn allan partridge) or a chav mobile?

I dont have the badges at the back of the car.....leaves most charvas confused :D

i have to agree with everyone else paint them

or

not

Thats the best help ever :P

Paint them by the sounds of things!!!

• 2 weeks later...

i thought they looked good in c/f :D

if you had more c/f on the car then they would be cool, I was going to put c/f browes on my car the continue a c/f vinyl tear along the side of the car, then i realised people would take the p**s out of me so that 5min thought died.

Its good that you will have c/f on your car, nobody will know but you, still cool tho' :D

Also is that corner spats i spy on your avatar?

i thought they looked good in c/f :D

if you had more c/f on the car then they would be cool, I was going to put c/f browes on my car the continue a c/f vinyl tear along the side of the car, then i realised people would take the p**s out of me so that 5min thought died.

Its good that you will have c/f on your car, nobody will know but you, still cool tho' :D

Also is that corner spats i spy on your avatar?

I was thinking bout having the two tone car, but then i thought maybe not cos of the cost. Oh yeas it is corner spats, they were the first mod on the car......sure we've had a talk bout this before :huh:

Shud have kept them then got c/f bonnet and grill think matts selling the grill

I wish i could aford the carbon bonnet n grill but ive bought a house and all my money seems to be going there, shouldnt have much more to spend on it cos ive nearly finished it :D I do get my tax back in April tho, theres enough there to keep up with ur spending spree ;) :whistling: when is that turbo getting put on!!??!!

Chris

Shud have kept them then got c/f bonnet and grill think matts selling the grill

I wish i could aford the carbon bonnet n grill but ive bought a house and all my money seems to be going there, shouldnt have much more to spend on it cos ive nearly finished it :D I do get my tax back in April tho, theres enough there to keep up with ur spending spree ;) :whistling: when is that turbo getting put on!!??!!

Chris

Nice one fella turbo going on feb ish time depending on when i can get around to fitting it and insurance cannot wait tho so exited

• 4 weeks later...

Well ive finally decided that ive done enough on my house, so i thought i'd go out and fit the eye lids that ive had sat in the back of my car for i dont know how long, so here they are:

dsc00179editedjj4.th.jpg

dsc00178wg5.th.jpg

But the only thing im not too happy about is when you look at it from above, it looks as though the bonnet has been pushed back and the lights are sticking out :duh: :blink:

dsc00180yu5.th.jpg

What do you think??

Cheers Chris

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links