Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Many Miles To A Tank Of Juice

Piece of string really. Depends on driving style, type of mileage, tyre pressures and so on. On a full tank totally urban driving (I have what you'd call a 'relaxed' driving style!) I get 280-300. On a combined cycle I get 320-370 and on a totally extra urban tank I get 420-450.

I don't mod cars so it's standard.

Just went through my first full tank - 380 miles before light came on from completely full, with a fairly balanced mix of motorway (approx 200 miles) and urban (approx 180) driving.

I have been driving without snow mode, but am driving like i have egg shells under my foot, and have wanted to use this as a "control" to see the best economy i could achieve on a mix of urban/motorway.

This was on standard 95 RON from BP

I went to Dorset for easter, managed to average 36-37 mpg doing 70mph all the way, got 490 miles out of my tank, I filled it up from empty when the light was on. I do feather the throttle, Also I left at half four in the morning so there was no overtaking, I think thats pretty good really, although I get half that when I fill it up and just use the car for going to work and back (12 miles in total there and back).

Also its a manual if you were wondering.

shak

Interesting reading, I've just refilled after using my first tank of fuel and only got 280 miles out of 54 litres, it was mostly town driving though (& some heavy footed getting used to the car) so I'm guessing now I'm back at work there's still hope it could perform a bit better.

im glad im not the only 1 getting low mpg, im getting around 250 - 300 around 21mpg i think, mostly aroudn town driving or doen a roads...

what makes this car so uneconomical? its not exactly fast i had a lil race with a pug 205 with 80bhp and lost!!! i know the old is200 is heavy how much does it weigh usually?

also i want to fit a charger (if i can find 1) eventually, what will this do to my mpg?

Hi just wondering how many miles i will get to a tank of petrol on my IS 200 auto

I get 300 miles for urban driving with a qtr tank left. Never let it go past that as all the crap is at the bottom of the tank. My car is a manual by the way. On a motorway run I get about 450.

Always fill my car up when light comes on..i get about 320-340 miles ( town driving ) depending aswell if the old lead foot comes into play.. :whistling:

Im similar 2 Daz put £60 in & im nearly empty will let u know :unsure:

The last full tank I made note of was back in Feb, I got 330 miles ( 58.89 litres @ £1.03 this was back in Feb petrol was much cheaper!)

330 miles mixture of town and motorway. Was driving like an absolute pensioner. Changing gear every 2,000- 2,500 RPM.

Worked out 25.4MPG, which I think is great but driving that slow was not fun!

im amazed at some of the figures being quoted here, usually bout 250 before light comes on if im lucky, yeah bit more on a run though i tend to nail it harder on a long motorway run, soooo boring doing 70mph ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links