Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Mc D's

Fever

Ok, if you visit your local Mc D's what would be the general buger of choice for LOC members??  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Ok, if you visit your local Mc D's what would be the general buger of choice for LOC members??

• Big Mac
    • Quarter Ponder with Cheese
    • McChicken Sandwich
    • Fillet 'O' Fish
    • Veggie Burger
    • Cheese Burger
    • Plain Burger
    • Other

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of the above, who ever eats pre-cooked food that's been lying about for hours needs there head looking at, I only at Mc d's when I'm abroad and the only other choice is KFC's

I wouldn't mind it meat even tasted like meat, more like warmed up cardboard.

with a touch of you know what!!!! :winky: and bit of :nuke: mixed in to improve the flavor :sick::sick::sick:

You can't beat a Jac's Blow out, and if you've ever had one you'll know what I'm talking about. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

mcd's: Quarter pounder with cheese, super size fries, 9 chicken nuggets

burger king: Bacon Doube Cheese burger, 6 chicken pick em ups (no fries - horrible)

kfc: fillet tower burger, 6 cripsy strips, large chips (really salty :D )

thats about a tenner or more at each one!

ouch!!

I really miss Wendy's

had the best chocolate shake/ice cream things ever!

mcd's: Quarter pounder with cheese, super size fries, 9 chicken nuggets

burger king: Bacon Doube Cheese burger, 6 chicken pick em ups (no fries - horrible)

kfc: fillet tower burger, 6 cripsy strips, large chips (really salty  :D )

thats about a tenner or more at each one!

ouch!!

I really miss Wendy's

had the best chocolate shake/ice cream things ever!

kfc used to be exactly 10 pounds, slightly over now.

mcds is about 7 (bargain)

burger king is crazy expensive

yeah BK is sooooooooo expensive has best burgers at the moment

but what were they thinking when they brought out those king fries??

yuck

worst fries ever

KFC has best fries at the moment, on and Ice Blasts too :)

i suggest before people continue eating thier favorite mcdonalds, next time they are in whsmith etc - have a quick look at a book called " fast food nation" you wont eat another after you find out what is ACTUALLY in that delicious "burger"of yours.

and did u know that it isnt KFC which uses the most chicken!! its mcdonalds!

you wont eat another after you find out what is ACTUALLY in that delicious "burger"of yours.

this is the thing......

I know they have got absolutely RUBBISH in them.......but they just taste so nice !!!!

Worms probably taste really nice - but I wouldn't try one cos the thoughts horrible. Wrap it in a bun, put in a nice box and make it come with a toy and damn right I'd have one !!!!

I used to go to a restaurant in Hull called Chaplins - they did a 3lb challenge - if you managed that burger - you got it free

I went to Uni in hull and frequented Chaplins a few times with a gang of friends. Had my first proper chat there with the woman that became my wife. Food was really good too. Mmmm... Falcons Kebabs, Santos Pizza, Half Moon at Skidby... that was some serious studying...

i suggest before people continue eating thier favorite mcdonalds, next time they are in whsmith etc - have a quick look at a book called " fast food nation" you wont eat another after you find out what is ACTUALLY in that delicious "burger"of yours.

and did u know that it isnt KFC which uses the most chicken!! its mcdonalds!

Ignorance is bliss....

So quarter pounder is winning.....big mac close behind! So it's as much lard as possible then for everyone....Chris you tried Steve's idea of drinking chip fat yet :lol: ...???

mmmmmmm lard!!

It's not hard....just add lard!! :lol:

tell u wots nice- theres a nice chippie in stafford........... Fishbar 2000 (yeah the name is crap, not my fault).

they do really nice chips, cod, kebabs and pies etc and u can see that food being cooked 2.

I reckon that you should try sticking a few McDonalds fries to the top of your PC's CPU as nothing else seems to lose heat more rapidly.

AMD XP2400 with Volcano 9 CPU fan 54C

AMX XP2400 with 4 McDonalds fries stuck on the top with ketchup -23C

Also, is it me, or do the fries which you find in the big outer bag after you've finished your meal taste better than the ones in the inner carton?

mmmmmmm bag fries

Also also, I reckon they put chemicals in their food that makes you want other food....

Chemical in the burger that makes you want fries. The fries then have a chemical that makes you want a freeze eye provoking concrete shake, but the shake has a chemical in it that makes you want a magma pie. Therefore, if you just order the apple pie to start with, you'll instantly get the chemical that makes you feel slightly sick and stupid for wasting £6 on the other rubbish.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links