Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Some Prat Scratched My Car

Just got back from Morrisons yesterday to find some prat with the mental agility of a retarded slug has scratched my front N/S door, 610 x 80mm (That's 24 x 3 inches in old money) and that's after someone keyed the drivers door on my first day of ownership.

Both door panels to be re sprayed next summer along with the front skirt / bumper !!

Even though a good polish with T Cut has restored the finish a lot, I'm still not a happy bunny.

I hate it when they scratch cars. I had an IS200 brand new in 1999 and within days it was scratched. I got it done and they scratched it again. I left it for a year before getting it done on the advice of my dad. No more scratches. Looks like they got used to it.

Ifty

Halloween saw a gang of about 40 thugs go down the street chanting footie crowd style, kicking panels and wing mirrors on every car, fifteen in all, two of them mine.

My camper has a dent on front wing, probably smart repairable, Lexus has a really nasty dent on front drivers wing, paint broken and shut line affected.

Not worth claiming on insurance of course, so will have to wait till I make the move to Sussex completely, where both vehicles will be kept off road.

Police were called at 1am, never even bothered coming beyond the bottom of the road, despite there being at least ten grands worth of criminal damage, then sent a young pcso round next day to do paperwork.

How come somebody nicking a fivers worth of bacon from Tesco etc gets an instant response?

I'm afraid that I would have taken a piccy of the lowlife doing it and gone and had his, their lights punched out !!!! ....... revenge is sweeter when cold :megaangry:

Malc

and that is no disrespect to retarded slugs at Morrisons ...... I have due regard to poorer species but lower life than retarded slugs really do need stamping on ........ no mercy !

Malc

• Like 1

Tis a sad fact nowadays that some idiot will hit your car in a parking bay or even some twit with a i am a big hard nut attitude will decide to scratch your car.

I don't disrespect the police, my other half is a prison officer and talks with them regular, they spend 30 minutes making an arrest then have to do 3hrs paperwork for it. The paperwork is needed beacause of this stuffed up society we have created with no win no fee solicitors, 1 i not dotted and they screw you over for improper paperwork.

The police can't win, when they turn up they get abuse, when they don't they still get abuse, they have had staffing levels reduced, less money to do they job, more regulations to make them do more paperwork, the criminals know this and use it to their advantage, that's why you have issues trying to get them most of the time.

Try dealing with criminals and then you will see who is winning the war on crime, i can tell you it's not the public or the police.

I agree with you that the normal working day to day policeman have their hands tied over various issues but the police that sit up at the top of the organisations are in powerful positions to rectify these things but they don't they just allow even more bureaucracy weigh them down even more.

Ron , sorry to hear of your misfortune regarding the big scratch. There are some real morons out there. I looked into scratch repair myself a while ago and was really surprised to see there are some pretty miraculous results to be found on You- tube with people using 2000 grit wet n' dry and polishing compound (NOT rubbing compound). There's loads of sites which give really good tips and instructions. Have a look , you could save yourself a bundle if you went the DIY route..

• Like 2

What a real pain in the rump. I have no doubt the poor little scroats responsible came from a deprived background, had never been sent to school and survive only on the meek handouts known as social welfare. Are your eyes welling up with tears yet for this poor little scroat? No and I don't blame you. There is no defence for criminal damage. Had it of been the chief constables car there would have been video of the guilty and they would have been hauled into the courts and dealt with severely but alas you are just one of the peasants of this green and pleasant lands and for us there is never justice.

• Like 1

Very sorry to hear that - I've just bought a LS430, deepest dark green (almost black) and love the car. And I told my wife, that I fear it's just a matter of time when the Neanderthals deface it.

If they do, then it would be best for them (and me) not to witness it....

It must be jealousy - I can't think of any other reason. They see a big shiny Lexus and must think "oh this guy must be a rich tw*t" and then decide to key it. Pathetic!!

• Like 1

I don't think it's jealousy, i think it's the fact they they have less intelligence than an amoeba, and that's being cruel to the nice amoeba.

Cheap beer, bootleg fags, primark seconds for clothes, no educational prowess, no prospects and handouts from our wonderfull benefits system.

I do feel for the genuine people that have to claim though, know a few myself, one of them is embarrassed that they need it after years of self sufficiency.

Makes me think where i'm going wrong doing all this work driving 2000 miles a week malarchy.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links