Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Calendar Competiton.

After a few days discussion between Mat Clawley and I, we are proud to announce the results of the 2003 Lexus Owners Club Calendar Competition.

And the winners, shown in the months their photos will be used are....

/drum roll...

/opens golden envelope

Jan - UK Pulse

Feb - fargo

Mar - Steve

Apr - Risky3301

May - fidgits

Jun - Duncan

Jul - Milanese

Aug - bazza

Sep - mudz

Oct - snips

Nov - Pete (scorpion)

Dec - Sanj (mr-lex)

please keep your acceptance speeches short, and if possible without crying :P :lol::lol:

For the record - and so there are no misunderstandings

All the photographs were entered to the judging by Mat and I - there were no exceptions made for those photos that appeared to have had their voting interfered with.

You will see that this is the case, as Mr-Lex's photo has been selected.

Matt W - your photo was of incorrect dimensions, my posts on this subject made it quite clear that all entries should be landscape dimensions - and this was the only reason it was not considered

On this subject, there were several members who also disqualified themselves by using the wrong dimensions, or submitting photographs that were not of a high enough quality to be used.

:blush:

On a final note - I would like to extend my personal congratulations to all who entered a photograph - there were a lot of really nice shots, and the decision to only pick 12 was not one made easily. ;)

Thats made my day thanks for that :) .Gonna pop outside now let the old girl know (thats the car not the wife) :lol: .

Lol :D :D :D

Great to all you guys, cant wait to get the calendar in my shop now... :D :D :D

CONGRATS GUYS.... :D :D

I didn't enter, largely through inertia and general lack of self confidence, but I should have done. I will next year. Nor did I take part in the seemingly acrimonious discussion about the voting. But boy, I'll definitely be buying a calendar. I think the calendar to be an excellent idea and I'm really glad for the club's sake it's turned out so well. Can't wait to hang those pictures in my kitchen!

Id like to thank all those that voted for me,, and again to the two judges that voted for me again.

Id also like to thaks my fans,, my mum and dad. and the pavement that i parked my car on whilst taking the shot, oh and special thanks goes to all the cars on the motorway that were inclolved in the background,, i couldnt have done it without you guys driving forward and reversing to ge the right effect...

i would also add a well done to all those that entered, be you winners or runner up winners (no one a looser) and lastly but by no mean least, and big thanks to the queen fro allowing me to use her picture on the back of the four 50 notes, and on a few stamps.. :ph34r: long live the queen..

Phew glad thats all over now,thanks to all those that voted for ME

I would like to say a special thank you to Lexus for giving me something worth taking a photo of !!!

A special thanks to Bazza for letting me use his country retreat on a cold and wet Sunday morning(cheers mate)?

and to the guy that was passing on the horse............Oh and the horse.

It was worth spending a bit of money on the Lex this year......s'pose i'll have to buy the judges a drink now.

I really enjoyed this comp and look forward to next years one,well done everybody that took part.

Still thats next years Xmas pressies sorted for the family,i'll see my car whenever i go to their houses(how much are they)?

B) B)

When will these be available.............

My thanks to everybody that voted for me

From the April Fool,

Only one request, when the photo's are sent for printing for the calander, please don't photoshop out the number plate as it has quite a big fan club plus no one will belive it's mine if the number plate is not shown.

Thanks again

Am I allowed to be naughty and post the 2004 Pirelli Calendar somewhere here? I've got it parked at work and its just such a shame not to share with those who appreciate such things.

If thats offensive to anyone, sorry, but thats why I am asking first.

Nick

Hi,

I know inline images aren't approved of, but these are thumbnails, and this is a special occasion... I just wanted to see the winning collection :)

Jan - UK Pulse

Rainy_Day.thumb.jpg

Feb - fargo

Fargo_2.thumb.jpg

Mar - Steve

DSCN2310.thumb.jpg

Apr - Risky3301

Risky3301_Photo.thumb.jpg

May - fidgits

fidgits.thumb.jpg

Jun - Duncan

Copy_of_low_4.thumb.jpg

Jul - Milanese

RX300_MKII_new.thumb.jpg

Aug - bazza

calender2.thumb.jpg

Sep - mudz

lexus_calender_bluebell_hill_001.thumb.jpg

Oct - snips

calendar.thumb.jpg

To be continued....

All the photographs were entered to the judging by Mat and I - there were no exceptions made for those photos that appeared to have had their voting interfered with.

You will see that this is the case, as Mr-Lex's photo has been selected.

Thank gwad for that :D

Ecstatic B)

Big thanks to everyone was involved in this :winky:

p.s. how much will these cost? how soon are they available :whistling: :winky: :question:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links