Have You Named Your Car

Have you named your car?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

Nooooooooo im a girly 2 but kepp gettin referd 2 as Fella :duh:

2D = Trudi :winky:

:blush: Sorry....I thought you were one of the guys too - possibly as they hadn't all tried to set you up on a blind date yet :lol:

Thats ok u show ur girly name n i dont im lazy :crybaby:

At least you owned up Trudi...when are the other 9 who voted yes going to?? :whistling:

Your secret's out !

Hope you have an empty inbox for lots of PM's from Yorks LOC members

Im safe my PM dont work :angry:

Told Steve a couple a times but still not workin :crybaby:

:blush: Sorry....I thought you were one of the guys too - possibly as they hadn't all tried to set you up on a blind date yet :lol:

At least you owned up Trudy...when are the other 9 who voted yes going to?? :whistling:

U spelt it wrong it`s TRUDI :blush:

At least you owned up Trudy...when are the other 9 who voted yes going to?? :whistling:

Sorry Trudi, I'm also lazi.... :blush:

:tomato: @ me 4 moanin

Sorry Trudi, I'm also lazi.... :blush:

I never named my GS or my current LS but I did have a couple of names for my old Peugeot driving school car.

One was "Start you B*****D"

The other was "For F***S Sake Come On"

Anyone who has owned anything french will know exactly what I'm on about.

Tango and oldcro, come on. Don't be boring, a car is part of your life, what's the harm in giving it a name? Yes it's an inanimate object but it still has personality and character. Cars are given numberplates, yes, but since when have you said to your wife (or husband) "I'm just going to move A123 BCD off the drive"???

Adie, I bet not all the things you've called it are printable eh? Hehe

Jsj24uk, that's all perfectly understandable, it's a Peugeot. They expect to be called things like that!!!

Oh, and what's wrong with being gay???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i dont think i have every really named a car in the most common way,

the roadster i refered to as... "THE CHIMP-MOBILE" i always called the subarau "the scooby"

i do treat my cars like women, and refer to them as such, im not sure why all my cars have been female, maybe its the way that they love me one day, and the next they just dont want to know and wont tell me whats wrong! lol

i dont think there is anything wrong with naming your car, as wyliecoyote points out cars do have charachter, surely we have all owned a dog of a car... (i have had several, mainly french too!) yes at the end of the day it is only a posesion, but cars are a reflection into there owner, there is nothing wrong with loving / being proud of your car and showing that by naming the car :D

All our cars get names. The IS300 is called Charlie, as in Champagne Charlie (cos somewhere Lexus gave the official colour as Champagne Silver...)

I thought there was an unwritten law that cars under 2 litres are female, and over 2 litres are male :unsure:

Mine was christened "Shmoo" by the lads - I asked and supposedly it's the name of the whale in "Free Willy" - not sure if that's supposed to be because the cars black and massive or a reference to what I offer all the birds on a night out :lol:

Mine was christened "Shmoo" by the lads - I asked and supposedly it's the name of the whale in "Free Willy" - not sure if that's supposed to be because the cars black and massive or a reference to what I offer all the birds on a night out :lol:

PMSL

not named the car but.....the factory sat nav i named pat. Sat Nav Pat just seemed to fit

"She" , or should i say "Her" name is "The Little Monster" , because she's quite a handful sometimes :D .

I haven't named the car but being optomistic I wouldn't mind:

BMW - The Torque Monster

Aristo - The Beast from the East

:D

More realistically according to my sister she calls them:

BMW - The Tractor

Aristo - The Boat

:unsure::blush:

More realistically according to my sister she calls them:

BMW - The Tractor

Aristo - The Boat

:unsure::blush:

Haha, can't deny they're pretty accurate! :whistling: :P

Mines just called sexy lexi

Cars are female as when you look after them all is well but you take your eye off the ball for a second and she'll wanna kill ya !!!

Cars are definatly a she

in the past i have had names as jeramia, delila, betsy and now the Lexus is called Layla.

dont matter where you come from, but when ever you talk about a car its always, SHE is a lovely car

Is it an English thing to name your car? My mrs is from mother England & likes to give cars names. We called mine "Terry". I wanted a male name as it would be less temperamental than a female :winky:. We called her Corolla wagon "Craig". Her previous car a Subaru Outback was named "Bertha" & it was an old pig.