Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Goldies Meet

Steve

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh oh location,, what about the member who lives out oxford way,, i forget his naem,, he has a big farm...i meet him and ifraz when we had the go-karting..

jmrussel :)

has a smallholding

oxford way ?

oh oh location,, what about the member who lives out oxford way,, i forget his naem,, he has a big farm...i meet him and ifraz when we had the go-karting..

jmrussel :)

has a smallholding

oxford way ?

Yep...it was at JM Russells manor we met at. He's got a really big garden and driveway.

I haven't seen him on the forums lately :huh:

got to catch me 1st

Not a problem Chris, it will not be the same with out you mate, if need be we'll have to have the meet near you so that if you manage to loose one of us, the other's may have a chance :ph34r::lol:

Have it where like, I know I'm probably not on the invite list whatever meet it is

"Oh no heres that Chris !"

got to catch me 1st

Not a problem Chris, it will not be the same with out you mate, if need be we'll have to have the meet near you so that if you manage to loose one of us, the other's may have a chance :ph34r::lol:

Have it where like, I know I'm probably not on the invite list whatever meet it is

"Oh no heres that Chris !"

What you talking about Chris.....as Dave said, the BBQ is in your garden B)

Hey Chris - do come up out of that downer soon - all the vibes I get do not match the posts you are putting out - perhaps you need a re: read ... ? :blink:

Hmmmm. Beer and Barbie. Now there's something that may tempt this yokel out of Norfolk.

All I'd need to do is persuade the missus to drive the Tezza...

Sounds an excellent idea to me Steve

• 2 weeks later...

What about Marlborough - the Savernake Forest? There's a camp site called Postern Hill, owned by the Forestry Commission. It's easy to get to - via M4, at junction 15 take the A346 to Marlborough. The woods in this area are located to the south of Marlborough and there's BBQ areas next to the camp site.

What about Marlborough - the Savernake Forest? There's a camp site called Postern Hill, owned by the Forestry Commission. It's easy to get to - via M4, at junction 15 take the A346 to Marlborough. The woods in this area are located to the south of Marlborough and there's BBQ areas next to the camp site.

Perfect!

And that has nothing with it being 30 mins down the A4 from me.... honest :whistling:

(its a nice area BTW)..

What about here, http://www.rothervalleycountrypark.co.uk/

Its a 'bit up north' but its massive, they do have grills dotted around for the Barbeques, just off the M1?

Can see this turning into a northern boys vs southern boys location scrap!

If it was held there it's ideal for me. Could probably accomodate a few of you southerners too if needed. :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk