Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Many Points

mudzs

Six (two threes).

Did touch 14 a few years back :shutit: - 3 went on about 2 days after 3 ceased to count, but were backdated to the date of the offence so the licence showed a 2½ month period with 14 points on it!

Needless to say that licence got "lost" when I moved house :whistling: - didn't want anyone at the DVLA to have another chance to do their sums!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've got a clean license touch wood .

in my first 6 weeks of driving in 89 got 2 sp30's and had a car written off in first 10 days.

one sp30 for doing 48 in 30 and the other for doing 41 in a 30

6 points here - got done by the same mobile camera twice in 20 minutes (going there and going back)

LOL!!! I thought my 6 points were funny - mine was same stretch of A1 reknowned for Cash Cameras!!

Thanks Bedfordshire Police for relieving me of £120!!! :tsktsk: I didn't know what to spend it on anyway!!

• 1 month later...

have 15 on the doc but only 3 are current.

never banned and never had more than 6 current points

caught in wakefield by camera doing 34 in 30mph zone

a mw10 ( following other cars joining m1 at m62/m1 junction only I got pulled) eg crossed white hatching area by 30 foot odd - was told I could have started a riot by pushing in qued traffic on m1 and faced a case of road rage. Strange traveled that route every day for 3 years and have yet to see it occur

35 in 30 zone with a car and video just outside darton shell factory

others were bike related generally valid speeding either on the A1 ( 95ish) and another 3 for something similar

The low speed ones really ***** me off as all the sites were ambush points especially the one with car and the video camera

3 points and a £40 fine for doing 37mph in a 40 limit that was temporarily reduced to 30 for road works.

Also got an IN15 when a mate borrowed my bike and crashed it - he wasn't insured. The copper came round and gave me a choice - shop your mate and say he took the bike without your permission, you get off scot free & we chuck the book at him, or say he used the bike with your consent, he gets done for driving with no insurance and you get done for aiding and abetting. Couldn't shop my mate even tho he did write off my bike!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links