Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

My Car Is Ready!

redneck

Wow, now that is awesome!!!

Is that a custom vented bonnet too?

The boot looks good too, have never seen one filled in, it looks completely different!

The car looks great though, I get you are very happy with her?

tüv was no problem at all, of course having good connections.

the bonnet was the idea of the builder himself, f-50 style.

i wanted the tail to be clean. saw it on pics before.

the original buddy is from erebuni. i would never buy an erebuni kit again. fits like poo...here some more pics...

04_0001.sized.jpg

04_0002.sized.jpg

• 8 months later...

Yeah the defi's look very nice only thing i am not keen on is the controller that is needed to operate them. Is yours turbo'd or s/c'd?

I have been looking at some cheaper alternatives for gauges but the general feeling is that they are basically a load of crap.

Redneck was anything extra needed for the oil temp and boost ie. different senders etc or did everything come with the kit?

Pip ... why dont you like the control unit? 1 controller can connect up to 6 gauges and its not expensive (cheaper than the gauges itself). Its the controller that actually allows the BF gauges to be so nice, bright, functional.

It is also critical for the ability to use an integrated HUD.

RR / EL : The HUD unit comes Defi also. It also connects to the control unit. Its one entire system.

everything comes with with the gauges, except for the oil temp. there you need an adapter. but it depends where you want to connect it. normally it goes below the oil filter. mine goes to the oil sump drain. the third oportunity is via the "measure stick". :duh:

the HUD is by IN.PRO. they got two versions. i like the older one more than the one i got now. at the other one you got in addition a line of red leds. you can switch between speed and rpm. this one now comes with a low and high speed warning that you can program. and it got a photo cell to adjust brightness. today i would prefer the defi HUD. i saw a video in the net. it can show more than just speed and rpm...and looks quite more interesting.

and...my car is supercharged. but the boost indication is very present. in idle it shows about -0,5. under full throttle it goes up to about 0,35.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links