Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

So How Often Do You Wash Your Car?

Kazi

Erm ... Not very often!

Used to do it a couple of times a week then got busy at work and didn't do it for six months!

Last time I did it was JAE as well....

Washed every 2-3 weeks.

Polished, waxed etc outside and cleaned, hoovered etc inside every 1-2 months

(There's a black 2003 IS200 SE in my road which doesn't look like its been washed for months, has a dented front wing and rear bumper. :blink: Sad to do that to a lexus.)

Just like Scarface, I never wash mine..... Barry will be along shortly to testify to that also :lol:

lol ....... how true.

I washed mine today actually ! ... or well ........ I got the car wash boys to do it .....

£5 ...... bargain ! :D

Wash mine once a week..wax every two months... always have no matter how much a banger I've been driving in past..

Waxing easy now I Swissol'd it...on have to go trough the "pre-treatment" every 3rd wax or so...so only 20 minutes to get round car....and it comes up lovelly..

Probably once a week, I would like to do it more often but black is a bitch to clean and the next day it gets filthy again anyway. Not to mention the water marks!

Inside gets hovered once a month and waxing is once a month too.

Just like Scarface, I never wash mine..... Barry will be along shortly to testify to that also :lol:

You bloody well will do now you have a black car! :lol::lol::lol:

Washed it this morning, and it was dusty before I had finished!... bloody cul-de-sac roads... they dont get enough traffic to clear teh dust off the road!

Not Often; when its dirty it gets a visit to the car wash but I get the top wash coz I like all the coloured foam they use. Inside umm! bit of an ashtray I'm afraid since its a working car but the better half takes pity now and again and gives it a once over.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links