Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Made This For A Neighbours Gs300

COT51E

hi all, new to the forum and some good interesting reading. i currently own a audi cabriolet but have taken a fancy to the gs300 myself due to all the luxuries you get as standard. im a bit parshall to the sport model with that deep front bumper as i like to slightly mod my cars with some nice rims and little touches. rather than ask the obvious i will spend time and do searches befor i ask any Q's.

cut to the chase my neighbour has always liked my d.i.y made "audi exhaust tip" and i've always admired his 98 gs300 so i thought i'd make him a tip to see how it looks and his face was a picture, just need to do an other for a matching pair.

just wanted your opinion on my hard work. its not to scale or out but i think they'll look the dogs danglies when fitted.

my audi tip.

finished_tip_1.jpg

lex4.jpg

lex3.jpg

Hey good skills there mate, I like it, in fact I've seen an Audi around before with that exhaust on - wonder if it was you or someone else with a similar idea. I had to double check it at the time :)

Hey good skills there mate, I like it, in fact I've seen an Audi around before with that exhaust on - wonder if it was you or someone else with a similar idea. I had to double check it at the time :)

aido, where did you see the audi, was it a cab and what color.

To be honest mate I wasn't really paying that much attention, just the exhaust stuck in my mind.

It was a while ago I saw it, at one point I was travelling up to Preston a lot from Derby so was going via Stockport and Manchester that way so could have been you looking at your location.

hi cot5ie

looking good

any chance of seeing them on the car

a friends husband made her a heart exhaust tip, :wub: looked very good

as soon as i make another and undo his old rusty tips i'll get em posted.

I like that alot and very good quality, you might have to make me one for my Is 200 how much would it cost?

Craig

seeing as the is200 has a round pipe i'm not sure how they would look but could do one.. the gs has an oval pipe and oval symbol.

as for cost what would peeps pay for hand crafted one off's, no specials tools in my garage just clever with my hands thats why they take so long.

cheers guys for your positive comments, although not everyones cup of tea i hope to make more and hopfully see on some on your cars. i have not come on the site just to plug my tips but if i get some sales that would be a bonus. everyone is hand made to a high quality and will look great and unique!

mate, is this direct fitment for the IS200?? if not, are you able to adapt it so that its just plug and play so to speak? i presume it is the same length/width of the standard exhaust end tip section?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links