Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Much Have You Spent?

CIJ

Just been sat here watchin tv n surfin LOC and the missus has turned round and asked my to add up what ive spent on the car, and not her :lol: so i have, considering that i havent really done anythin major to the car ive spent over £2300, that aint including the servicing and parts needed from the servicing! I dont think its that much for owning the car 3years. Ok i do have a few more things to come ARB from Anees when he gets them off :winky: suspension.....etc....etc

Chris

my IS200...

Hmm, bought for 18 grand plus change.

4 years and 50k, so 5 services at an average of about 300 each

two complete sets of tyres

throw in the mods, then sold it for 6500

So, in all, it cost me somewhere in the region of 15 grand..

The new one, well, thus far 250 quid on getting the lock sorted, and a small countries GND in fuel :D

Hi,

I spend as little as i can on the car,i used to spend all/nearly all my money on my cars over the years,but over time and learning the hard way ive found you never get your money back.So nowadays ive learnt if its not broke dont fix it ;)

I like the car to be safe and road worthy.

Chips.

apart from tyres, fuel and servicing.........

I guess around 2 grand.......most of that on a plate :)

not too bad as i have had it a while now.

Is200(2nd One) purchase price £15K(std 156hp)-MODS- supercharger(0.3bar)210hp/prolex manifold/gauges/gadgets(dvd,etc),zorsts(changed a couple),100 sets of fresh underpants(after supercharging it),uprated ebc brakes,hoses-total modding £5.5k

BMW M3(1st one)purchase price £20k(std 343hp)-(coming this month)ESS VT2 supercharger(5.5psi)460hp,liquid manifold,more underpants required,AP BBK,Pagid RS29-total modding £13.5K

Number plates transfer fee = £80

Referb spare wheel = £55

LE Grill = £50

New rear caliper + fitting £185

Xenon bulbs = £12.50

2 Batterys for remote locking = £12

TRD Badge = Can't remember

Total for 9 Months is £394.50

I've been told the blue sidelights are illegal and it won't pass the MOT, is this true? :duh:

Referb all the wheels = £180

LE Grill = £30

Sport Grill = £36

Painting the calipers £20 ish

2 Batterys for remote locking = £5

2 New Keys, Programing and cutting = £55

2 tyres = £100

Full service with timing belt £350

2 sets of car mats £60

Respray the front and back £500

brought it in febuary for £6k

Total excluding buying £1355

Im really happy with that as I did buy it cheap knowing what work needed to be done.

I love my Lex :blush:

to bloody much

lol

:lol:

Be interesting to see who's spent the most outta you boys with the Turbos!

Thats not hard is it........... :lol:

I've spent a few quid and STILL spending. I wiped all costs in the registry because I don't want to know the exact amount I've spent so far. But I have an idea which tens of thousands its in :o

Ad wins hands down................ :whistling: :winky:

daz car over the years has had the most spent on it but from one owner i think matt due to him supercharging first etc etc.

I added mine up a while ago and was at about £3000 and thats before i bought the turbo suspension etc so add another 3000-4000 for that :crybaby: wish i'd bought an nissan S15 lol

Rsarin is that 13.5k for a supercharger kit ???? if so ouchy ouchy ouch

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links