Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Do You Do For A Living?

Pumatron

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

charity worker i work for free!! basically i got community service for an offence and work with children/adults with special needs going on days out its pretty cool having a bit of a problem finding a job so keeps me out of truble

good for you. It's good that some people can do it. so how do you afford the Lex then?

I manage an Orange Mobile Phone Shop. I am looking for another job at the moment.

charity worker i work for free!! basically i got community service for an offence and work with children/adults with special needs going on days out its pretty cool having a bit of a problem finding a job so keeps me out of truble

good for you. It's good that some people can do it. so how do you afford the Lex then?

I manage an Orange Mobile Phone Shop. I am looking for another job at the moment.

saved up couple of years still live with my folks (no rent free food :) ) so not been too hard

Senior Pre-Sales Consultant - selling Software Testing and Business Service Mgt software for last 9 years. Starting my new job at IBM on Monday selling IT Portfolio mgt solutions. Any IT Directors out there with money to spend give me a PM :D

Work for the County Council sorting out schools budgets and flirting with (female) bursars/headteachers & colleagues. I'm very skilled at Excel and create spreadsheets for schools to calculate salaries & budgets for 3 years and then monitor them monthly.

KCC have only just considered dragging themselves out the dark ages and upgrading from Office 97....I'm still waiting :crybaby:

sign fitter. currently fit signs at railway stations and bus stations around london area. work alot on the dlr and for london buses.

also have my own vinyl plotter so do a bit for friends and family and got a couple of regular customers. id like to do it as my full time job for myself but its a big risk, and at this moment in time i cant take.

really dislike my boss and the guy i work with so im looking to get a new job.

I work for a small company in Peterborough called Newsco Software (Most Newspaper Wholesalers use it) i am the technical support engineer there. Not bad i suppose but been working in computers since i left college when i was 18 and think i want to start doing something new.

Had my Lexus IS200 since Feb last year. awesome bit of kit

I watch people build things and spend a lot of my time figuring out how to make my fortunes from running my websites:

http://www.fordmondeo.org

http://www.stdrivers.co.uk

http://www.trackdayforums.com

http://www.hostinghtml.com

blatant plugging I know, but hey, every little helps! :lol:

Oh, and I think I'm like Aido as well :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well as of today it looks like I havn't got a job, I've been made redundant as a new company is taking over, they've offered me a new job and said they wanted me then insulted me with the pay. Me thinks it's time to get out!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links