Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Worst Christmas Bonus Ever!

WylieCoyote

I got the idea from another post about rubbish Christmas bonuses. If you've had a bonus that really extracts the urine, please share!

Our Christmas bonus consists of a £1.50 meal voucher to spend in the hospital cafe (wouldn't even buy a pack of cheap sandwiches). The only problem being, the trust I work for is £40 million in debt therefore they can't afford their more than generous vouchers this year, so I get diddly squat. I love the NHS.

my christmas bonus

give out bottles of decent alcohol and chocolates to ungrateful always expecting more clients

pay for employees (5 at present) to eat at restaurant including drinks

pay bonus (1 weeks wages) to employees

pay weeks holiday to employees

buy offsprings of employees small present

all i get is to look forward to the VAT and income tax bills in January

think yourself lucky :whistling:

my christmas bonus

give out bottles of decent alcohol and chocolates to ungrateful always expecting more clients

pay for employees (5 at present) to eat at restaurant including drinks

pay bonus (1 weeks wages) to employees

pay weeks holiday to employees

buy offsprings of employees small present

all i get is to look forward to the VAT and income tax bills in January

think yourself lucky :whistling:

gave all 15 staff £150 bonus-got a kiss from a few,nurses got £200-no kisses,GPs they can suck their ..................!!.JCB beat everyone with a £1k bonus too all employees,was in the local paper last week.

Nothing this year as the company is struggling, only $14Bn profits, although the seafood buffet on Boxing day almost makes it worth being offshore, and if you really go for it you could make a big enough dent in it for it to be considered a bounus.

I'm not a believer of bonuses..... I feel if the wage is sufficient then staff wouldn't need to rely on a bonus to supplement a wage.

I worked in this realm for 25yrs.... New employee's were offered a pants wage plus bonus that made it a reasonable wage.... Well that's all well and good but you have to depend on other members of staff to perform at a productive level.

If they don't then all your left with is the pants wage.

Silver IS350 is my bonus

Worked for a large Scandinavian fuel company when i was younger, we each got a selection box one year! Cant complain this year though, got a 2 grand xmas bonus, huge xmas party with 2000 people free food and drink all night. Twas a good year :whistling:

Well, I'm going to have to get used to being retired on no pension now, having sold my business of 28 years! So am hoping interest rates on savings don't drop TOO far!!. But the relief of NOT being a (small staff ) employer is good! AND I get time to listen to the stereo more and go for a walk each day in the estate opposite. (Though the main stereo has just developed a suspicious crackle which means expensive trip back to makers (it's DNM; hand made!) Perhaps I'll drive it there...I've got TIME now!!! Yippee! :unsure:

All the best to everyone!

Pic is me in Cadaques, near Salvador Dali's house.

My new company that I have just started for (as of Monday last week) invited me along to their Corporate Christmas Do -THE WEEK BEFORE I ACTUALLY BEGUN!

It was at the Forest of Arden Marriot - everything paid for - food drink, accommodation, travel expenses - the lot!

I have only been with this new company for a little over a week and so far they seem to treasure their employees.

A family member of mine got an 'effin massive reduction in their bonus this year and were insulted with a £12.00 bonus!

Jamie

I'm not a believer of bonuses..... I feel if the wage is sufficient then staff wouldn't need to rely on a bonus to supplement a wage.

I worked in this realm for 25yrs.... New employee's were offered a pants wage plus bonus that made it a reasonable wage.... Well that's all well and good but you have to depend on other members of staff to perform at a productive level.

If they don't then all your left with is the pants wage.

as a rule we dont get bonuses but as the compamy is doing well they gave everyone a nice xmas present! but i know what u are saying - people should get payed enough and adjust thier lifestyle to suite thier means - sadly it appears a lot of people are unable to grasp this basic concept and then get into so much debt they dont know what to do - and its no one elses fault except thiers.

I don't get a bonus, however there are two different pay schemes where i work. 1: Salary job with no overtime paid and a bonus at the end of the year, however if the boss don't like you then bonus is usually smaller.

2: Salary job with all overtime paid but no bonus's, this is what im on as im currently doing about a 70 hour week so make more money per month than what i would do if i got a bonus :whistling:

Jason :P

I don't get a bonus, however there are two different pay schemes where i work. 1: Salary job with no overtime paid and a bonus at the end of the year, however if the boss don't like you then bonus is usually smaller.

2: Salary job with all overtime paid but no bonus's, this is what im on as im currently doing about a 70 hour week so make more money per month than what i would do if i got a bonus :whistling:

Jason :P

We pensioners got a £10 Christmas bonus from the Chancellor last year, but I have heard nothing about it for this year. Perhaps it has been stopped - well the nation is hard up isn't it?

Work for British Energy, who although are still slightly in debt are making money hand over fist this year.

All we got was £10 towards a meal each and a free buffet one day at work!

Generosity know no bounds lol

Stav

we dont get any cash bonus... however i have been off work now for nearly three months (long holiday then extended sick leave due to knee operation) and still get the company christmas gioft which you choose form a gift book..

nice cordless electric screwdriver n bits set it is then!!

oh, and birthday chocolates....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links