Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Sc As A First Car?

Tango

I tell you this is exactly what is worng with the world today, if playe up like that now and i am 23 my parents would still knock the :tsktsk: out of me.

This shows massivley poor parenting and attitude and ego that needs to be burst ASAP

I'm never sure about this stuff, I've gotta admit I find super sweet 16 quite entertaining :blush: but I do think most of the stuff is made up by MTV just to make it more controversial..........

If it's true though, that is ridiculous, what a crazy b***h!

I'm never sure about this stuff, I've gotta admit I find super sweet 16 quite entertaining :blush: but I do think most of the stuff is made up by MTV just to make it more controversial..........

If it's true though, that is ridiculous, what a crazy b***h!

If I heard it right between the sobs, it wasn't the car she wanted anyway.....

I compleatly agree with the young girl. When my Bentley Continental Flying Spur turned up a day early, I had exactly the same reaction. It ruined my super sweet 31st birthday AND IT WAS EVERYONE'S FAULT AND I HAD THE SALESMAN TAKE THE ******* THING BACK AND I HATE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!. :tsktsk:

P.S. Does anyone know of a good therapist in the Hertfordshire area? :blink:

After that outburst i would of arranged for the car to be delivered on the day of her b/day, blind folded her and then set the thing on fire and held her there to watch it go up in smoke in front of her mates :D :D :D

Spoilt little biatch!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links