Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Naming Your Car

just wondering if anyone else names their cars:

mine started of as baby then changed to lexee

the wifes clio is called donk, (because its the sound the doors etc make)

the cars are called by their names and never dad/mums car !!!

i told you it was sad :ooh-ducky:

now ive blown it

ill also mention that my work vans have got names

and get refered by them as well

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad :sick::sick:

hmm when i am in my pimp mobile i usually shout

"get in the f**in car"

So.. guess the name. :lol::lol::lol:

i dont really have a name for me car... but if i have to i am gonna call it "mota" :duh:

Funny that Steve ( admin ) we have the same first name and nearly the same name for the car .......... mine that has been returned to Lexus Worcester ( rejected due to quality and with them for 20 days ... being fixed ) ..... details on Gold ( there you go another advantage of going Gold ) ....... is called f'in....

the f'in car named f'in has been back at f'in Lexus Worcester for 20 f'in days, and f'in Lexus Uk are not much f'in help either ..........

p.s. me not a happy bunny

If you think namin cars is a bit sad, I quite often go into my garage and have a full blown conversation with mine. The Lexus is called The bitch because its A LEXIS , named afted the overpaid untalented actress from Dynasty {slight spelling discrepency}. My stag is called Randy Reindeer which is a name that was given to it 14 years ago by a Skoda owning female I once new. The Stag is still about but the Skoda and the lady friend have moved on. Every car I get gets given a name but its usually in conjuction with the reg number. My TR7 is called wolfie [OLF] buts its certainly no wolf. Not yet anyway. I have a Rover motor sitting on the garage floor waiting.

My cars are my children my other half always tells me and she is kinda right in a way :P

The first inanimate mode of transport I named was my bike.

It was called "Norman, Normally Norman." :blink:

Friends would ask me "How's Normally?". And I would say things like he was depressed, or cold today.

The next inanimate mode of transport I named, was my very first car paid for by my own sweet self. A Citroen AX. It was Blue in colour. Petrol blue in fact, and aptly named "Petrol Mervin." :huh:

The same people would say, "How's Petrol to day?" And I'd say "Oh he's fine. A bit off colour today, but fine all the same."

Then they'd tell me, it was time to go back inside my padded cell again. :duh:

And perhaps they'd let me out again next year :blink:

when it had the supercharger fitted it was called.........

whoa

when i get it back i think its gonna be called

****** me this son of a bitch is **** crazy mo fo

you typical trailer park trash you! :P

"get in the f**in car"

i dont really have a name for me car... but if i have to i am gonna call it "mota" :duh:

I thought it was "Barge"

"get in the f**in car"

Or HMS Lexus???? :lol:

I call mine Lily. My duaghters name.

She thinks it's cool to have her initials on the car...

My wife refers to it as "Your girlfried" as she thinks I love the Lexus more than her - of course!

I've always named by bikes and cars. My last Triumph Daytona was Lucy...

Still, never given a name to the old wedding tackle :D

two names for mine, gorgeous when she's running well and b!tch when she's not :D :D :D

Ex used to get annoyed as she believed that I loved the car more then her...... come to think of it :P

(bis repetita)

My wife called it LEX, was the same for the previous 200.

She called the bike Broa Broa (I guess it's about the sound) an I called the scoot " Burkman", burk in french it's something ugly (original name is Burgman), like an old WV add "it's ugly but it works :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links