Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Looks good to me and to save looking the link is below.Me thinks it won't be listed for long :D

Does look like it belongs to a Boy Band member by the registration plate and I hope it has only been driven to the golf club not around it!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1993-LEXUS-LS400-SILVER-/181100451382?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2a2a6d9636

The golf club may be 50 miles away, If it is a fair distance away & its used mainly for this purpose its sort of Ideal a weekly decent run. I would be very tempted to buy it if I hadn't got my mark4. would still be worth it if you had to get new cats for it.

My prior 1994 Mk2 LS 400 I bought in Dec 2007 with 8542 miles, like brand spanking new ( apart from near perished tyres ) with the cambelt Lexus changed at 3106 miles in 2004. I did 35,000 glorious and trouble free miles in it over the next 3 years before it was written-off.

The low miles didn't seem to do my car any harm whatsoever, from experience I would say this other car might be a bit of a bargain :whistling:

Malc

I've got to agree with Malc on this one, mine spent it first 12 years doing very little mileage in Japan and came to me 7 years ago with just 38,000 miles. Never had a problem with cats or anything else really and it still only does around 2-3K a year nowdays.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a toyota celsior with just 39633 miles on it. I sold it on eBay for £3000. I had all the mot's for it but no service history. But the guy who bought it off me did his own research on it and when he came down to buy it, he really loved it. It was a 1999 T reg.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links