Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Moderators

It's a secret :shutit:

I don't know actually :blink: When a vacancy arises, I guess you simply apply and go through an interview process :shifty:

Back handers help as well ;)

Cheques in the post Ricky ;)

Do you accept paypal? :lol:

It's a secret :shutit:

I don't know actually :blink: When a vacancy arises, I guess you simply apply and go through an interview process :shifty:

Back handers help as well ;)

Cheques in the post Ricky ;)

Do you accept paypal? :lol:

Of course he does - accepts all kinds of payments.

Just HOW do you think he afforded to buy his Merc :unsure:

:oops:

:ph34r:

The dead of night on a warm summers evening. A full moon peering lazily between fleeting clouds, over a quiet woodland near Manchester. Into a clearing step four shivering figures, stripped of all vestements save the special apprentice moderators apron and daubbed in reclaimed sump oil. Nervously they approach the high altar. Between two collosal stone columns sits the timeless form of an LS400 whose sills have been worn smooth under the footfalls of countless hopeful moderators before them..... doorhandles glinting in the moonlight. Each candidate silently wondering if they can triumph in the four challenges, and be the next to rise to the exhalted ranks of "Forum Moderaticum".

A fifth shadowy figure steps forward from the edge of the clearing, his flowing Platinum Ice robes giving off a ghostly hue in the pale light, bony fingers clutching a heavy leather-bound tome, a symbol of great power and mystery, the ancient and indecipherable "Lexus Parts Manual".

The candidates shrink back in fear as their first trial is about to begin.....

:oops: hope I didn't give anything away :shifty::whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links