Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Private Plates

PhilG

Funny i should see this. I've just come in from the rain after fitting R88 TOP (Rob Toplis) to my 03 900 mile Lex. Makes it look like an R reg car! Oh well it is my sons "inheritance" for when he gets his 1st car. He really is the coolest kid on the school run now!

Go do it mate, just don't get a tacky BAZ or sommin' :yack:

P.S. Now run in so 6,000+ rpm :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have one that i would sell but not for the same price as the DVLA... so it looks like it is staying with me for a while....LOL

P55 LEX..... had this conversation before guys, so don`t slate me again please!!! LOL

about that plate scott...... :D

This is my first post on here! Thought it was quite a good way to start as I just fitted S7CEY but with a *ahem* fixing next to the middle of the C to make it look like STEWY. Looks a treat on and I don't regret it for a second!

I have bought a cherished plate

B8SNU

I need to have the font altered slightly to read BANSIL which is my surname

so with a screw at the bottom of the 8 and a tail on the right hand of the U

The only problem i cant find a company that will do this.Its for show only:)

Anyone help

Kind Regards

This is my first post on here! Thought it was quite a good way to start as I just fitted S7CEY but with a *ahem* fixing next to the middle of the C to make it look like STEWY. Looks a treat on and I don't regret it for a second!

you spelt it wrong, :whistling: couldnt work it out untill you put the piccy up :whistling:

B8SNU

hopefully this one is spelt wrong as well :duh:

I find personalised reg plates in Uk hugely frustrating - you can't have what you want ideally, so you have to go for something half ****d. Would rather have a normal plate than something that almost spells something sort of relevant...

Saw an IS200 at the local dealership with a personalised reg, it was:

ANU 5. I nearly ****** myself! What a comedien (I hope).

B8SNU

Anyone help

Kind Regards

fancyplates.com

got my 'show plates' from there.

• 1 year later...
Checkout newplates.com, there's loads of L200 xxx or even L20 Oxx,

I fancies L20 OSQ, and moving it to L20O SQ (cool eh?)

Is this illegal?

I have L20O SE (Lexus 200 SE) - up for grabs if anybody would like to make me an offer! Have so far been offered a grand but holding out for more! :)

Tom 07968 544207

I have L20O SE  (Lexus 200 SE) - up for grabs if anybody would like to make me an offer!  Have so far been offered a grand but holding out for more!  :)

Tom 07968 544207

bite his hand off.

an L3X plate (such as many on here have) is significantly more representative of a private plate - and they are only £250.

I would not even suspect L200 SE was a significant registration (I would probably suspect your initials - as I know the IS200 was not available as an L reg).

I wanted to buy my 3 year old daughter a plate for when she is 18. I could have bought: FL05 CAR. She is called Florence but my wife put her foot down, thought I was mad. :angry:

Its gone now :duh:

I think they look cool. My dad has his own, my mum has her own, and i bought my own around 4 years ago.

Were IS200's around for the N plate, because when i buy my lex i'll be puttin my private plate on it "N12AJ X" (NIRAJ X) and i dont want people to think its just an OLD lexus :( I think my plate makes it pretty clear that it's MINE. (gives it that extra bit of ownership, in my opinion) :D

Private Plates = COOL!!!! :winky:

• 2 months later...

i just changed my name by deed poll to lj52fbk, it was free as well, i do get some probs when i get my name called though in the doctors etc, as it is quite difficult to pronounce.

regards

mr lj52fbk lexy.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links