Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Mrs Mops Had An Accident

Fidgits

She's okay though...

For those of you that know, my better half, Christina, is out in Spain working. She had a little 1.2 Clio, and has just totaled it!

Apparantly, she was going down a lane, and met a truck coming the other way, put two wheels on the verge, and hit a rut, which flipped the car over twice. (she was going less than 60kph)

She walked away, banged and bruised, but she's still in shock, so I dont know how badly hurt she is (nothings broken).

Car is a write-off.

Cheers Steve/Dob, she's really shook up, but still has a sense of humour..

I think it hasnt sunk in yet..

But shes staying with friends tonight, so at least i know there is someone to keep an eye on her.

Apparently the car has lost the front bumper, destroyed one side, and the roof has collapsed slightly. But she says it protected her, even if her stoplock did hit her on the head :crybaby:

I dont know Steve.

One of the problems with her living in another country, her mobile was totaled, so she called me from a friends phone, but I havent got a contact number for her...

I've got a hundred questions running around in my head right now, and no way to ask them!

I'm sure she'll get taken to the hospital if she feels under the weather tomorrow..

Sorry to hear your news...must of been a terrible shock at first but glad she is on the road to recovery. Best wishes and a speedy recovery.

Note: Must tell Mrs twotone to somehow secure her steering lock before driving....never thought of it flying about in the case of an road accident.

Well, just had a long chat with her.

She's been back to the accident site, apparently, after hitting the rut, the car slammed into a roadsign (which is what flipped the car), and the car rolled accross the road an into a field.

She walked out of the car with concussion and 1 bruise!!! 3 windows out, passenger side totaled, and not a cut or scratch!!!

Someone was watching over her!!!! :luck:

Oh, and her laptop which was in the boot still works!!!

She says thankyou for all the well wishes..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links