Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fuel panic!

Mincey

5 hours ago, Malc said:

BRENT CRUDE just now at $89  ...  does that mean petrol at about a squid soon £1 with the world awash with oil and then cheaper petrol ............. enabling us Goody Greenies to run our V8 Ls400s more usefully ................ ???

:thumbsup:

Paid 170.7 for E5 yesterday at my local Morrisons in Sittingbourne .....  is that an ok price ?

Malc

I havent got E5 cheaper since May 2022, 1.68L back then

On 9/4/2022 at 11:13 PM, LenT said:

As a point of information, the phrase I used - ‘citing an unqualified figure for Adverse Reactions’ -  refers to the absence of context and evidential support provided with the data rather than its lack of professional qualifications!

Plenty contextual and informative data exists from medical sources like FDA, CDC, European Medicine Agency and Vigiaccess

The graph here 

geGmQyH.jpg

Is a direct result of US senator that requested answers why military personnel were finding

500 percent increase in miscarriages amongst females
300 percent increase in cancer and...
1000 percent increase in neuro disorders

...after vaccines were rolled out

The vaccines are effecively beta trials, Pfizer say so but they dont tell you this do they? the trial is to end in January 2023 so thats 2 years of being basically a lab rat - the government statement of 15 covid deaths up to January 2022 will be queried when the data is released - maybe they will answer my FOA request then and adjust it accordingly.

Hence why the are under a strict NDA - and why they are black listing medical personnel on social media now who are also asking questions - Nobody is allowed ask questions, when NDAs are attached there will always be caveats - say something that goes against the 'guidelines' and you fall foul

The excess deaths from the ONS are around 1 thousand a week, yet people who believe in the covid vaccines refuse to attribute any of these deaths due to vaccines that are not clincicaly tested, the omicron vaccines were rolled out with no trials at all

All the data is funded by third parties - all of it

And the energy war is pretty much the same,  the fact its called an energy war says as much as you need to know -President Volodymyr Zelensky is raking in the funds from this 'war'

Covid has cost the UK taxpayer around half a trillion pounds

The Energy companies expecting ca 100 billion annual profits -  not forgetting we are in a energy crisis 

Russia getting 158 billion dollars in energy exports since the 'war'

Pfizer will post over 100 billion profits in 2022, a level of revenue unheard of in the pharma industry, thats just Pfizer - Modernna who never made any drugs before covid are probably running out of room to store the money they made

The new PM Liz meeting Zelensky so soon in Kiev - nothing will be in our favour whatever the outcome

I put E10 in mine then I put E5 then E10 then E5 etc etc. I always add Millers petrol ecomax no matter what I put in. My car runs as sweet as a sweet thing.

It recently passed its MOT so the stuff that comes out of the exhaust must be as good as it should be. 

• Like 2

I should have filled up today instead then as I'm going Gillingham way ..  Cest le Vie   .....  it's ONLY money 

Maybe Sittingbourne and Sheppey are seen to be sitting gullible ducks by the super chains eh !

UNFORGIVEABLE    ............ a sound reason not to use them for comestibles etc ......  use Aldi and Lidl eh !

Malc

50 minutes ago, Mr Vlad said:

I put E10 in mine then I put E5 then E10 then E5 etc etc. I always add Millers petrol ecomax no matter what I put in. My car runs as sweet as a sweet thing.

It recently passed its MOT so the stuff that comes out of the exhaust must be as good as it should be. 

Don`t forget Vlad, the effect of E10 is cumulative and it will take perhaps 5years or more for fuel lines etc to decay.

• Like 2

Yes John E10 does take its time to start perishing sensitive fuel lines etc to decay. You mention 5 years. That'll make my car 20 years young. Before then I'll be renewing the sensitive parts of the fuel system simply because of the age of those parts. I mean nothing lasts forever does it. Bushes wear out. brake pads wear out. Suspension wears out. Folk change them but neglect to change rubber pipes. It's so easy to overlook and that's why fuel systems are basically neglected until an issue occurs. 

But because I mix both 5 and 10 the ratio of 10 is less than 50% and since 5 is more like 1 or zero then the ratio is more like 75%. By ratio I mean the ratio of 5 to 10.

Also no one from Lexus can tell us why E10 is bad for our cars so where the govt got the Info from to say cars like mine aren't suitable for E10 use is anyone's guess and the info is probably some kind of propaganda. 

There endeth my sermon. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr Vlad said:

Yes John E10 does take its time to start perishing sensitive fuel lines etc to decay. You mention 5 years. That'll make my car 20 years young. Before then I'll be renewing the sensitive parts of the fuel system simply because of the age of those parts. I mean nothing lasts forever does it. Bushes wear out. Brake pads wear out. Suspension wears out. Folk change them but neglect to change rubber pipes. It's so easy to overlook and that's why fuel systems are basically neglected until an issue occurs. 

But because I mix both 5 and 10 the ratio of 10 is less than 50% and since 5 is more like 1 or zero then the ratio is more like 75%. By ratio I mean the ratio of 5 to 10.

Also no one from Lexus can tell us why E10 is bad for our cars so where the govt got the Info from to say cars like mine aren't suitable for E10 use is anyone's guess and the info is probably some kind of propaganda. 

There endeth my sermon. 

I`m so glad that we are on the same side young man as I`d hate to meet you down a dark alley !🤣🤣👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ok guys .  so who's converting to FrackingGas then when it comes around in a year or two  ?

India has CNG  we have LPG so let's give it a :thumbsup: for the Fracking FFsake gas asap  .......  Hydrogen gas, who needs it when we can dig F FFs Gas from our own backyards :wink3:

Malc

4 hours ago, Mr Vlad said:

and the info is probably some kind of propaganda. 

oh ye of little faith ................  you must believe in what we're told ..............

especially with the cigar smoking, whisky sipping, rotund'ish portly Deputy Prime Minister .  No NO No .  not Winston Churchill, the new lady Boffey is it ......  in charge of all things including the NHS  ...... now that's an example to set eh !       Pass round some more smokes everyone ......  set by example eh ! :whistling:

Malc

• Haha 1

On the E5,E10 debate - my take is this. 

I only ever used E5 or whatever it was called back when I had my Lexus IS250 years ago, ditto to my Subaru - the Lexus was not mapped for this high RON stuff - dont think you can but my Subaru is. The Subaru drives wonderful for its relative high milage, 135k, need to roll down the window to hear it on idle and engine generally going fantastic and the Lexus was troubled free but arent they all - I had no problems with either cars and they all sailed through MOTs maybe its the mind playing games but this reliability is a plus to me and I will stick to this fuel and not some watered down stuff. I use fuel additive also, BG44K - maybe twice a year or so. 

To see how well your car is running you could look at the co2 emissions from MOT tets and cheak out long term fuel trim

6 hours ago, royoftherovers said:

I`m so glad that we are on the same side young man as I`d hate to meet you down a dark alley !🤣🤣👍

Which rather begs the question, John, who would you prefer to meet?  😉

23 hours ago, Malc said:

Ok guys .  so who's converting to FrackingGas then when it comes around in a year or two  ?

India has CNG  we have LPG so let's give it a :thumbsup: for the Fracking FFsake gas asap  .......  Hydrogen gas, who needs it when we can dig F FFs Gas from our own backyards :wink3:

Malc

No idea, but I have started burying grenades in the garden on delayed fuses……should have a few tanks of gas in a weeks time.

seen better days eh !

Today Sainsbury's Hempstead Valley Kent .  E10  ( for the Honda ) just 156.9p   woweee, just £107.07 to top her up  ..  and on pump 7 too  :whistling:

Oh, and 68 Nectar points too whatever that's worth 

Malc

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, First_Lexus said:

Petrol is down to £1.61 in Reading (Calcot). I’m told Costco will be opening a filling station at their Reading store, which should put some pressure on the bandits around here…

That's interesting - might renew my Costco membership if they do! 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links