Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Good News

Gord

Great news mate :D

Is it the same sort of position there. Do you still get your monthly phone call allowance  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

mmmmmmmmmm, stella

not the same position :o no phone calls :angry: but free stella , petrol lump sum for 1yr at 40p per mile to max £5,000 :D same wages :D

Excellent Gordon!! :D

Well Done! Bet your relieved!

Shame about the freephone calls!  :P

Off to get your Passat now then? :whistling:

yes excellent news :D but its the other lads at work im feeling for at the min :hehe: im the only one thats been offered a job :ohmy: and yes mate been looking at a passat tdi :ohmy: @stevel yes lots more miles to work mate, passat tdi :shutit:

Brilliant news Gord, is that the place in Salmesbury you mentioned?

What happened with the other test you took, have you heard how that went yet mate?

Good to hear yougot sorted in the end though :)

Brilliant news Gord, is that the place in Salmesbury you mentioned?

What happened with the other test you took, have you heard how that went yet mate?

Good to hear yougot sorted in the end though :)

yes samlesbury mate, passed the test :D need to book next part :ph34r: will findout what shifts im working tues so i can book then :D

Sounds mega :)

Need to save some money somewhere :)

As for the beer, slight problem, I was put on some medication last week and I'm not supposed to drink :o

Aido - not drink - I know, you lot will be as shocked as I am :lol:

Had a look round the net though and it just says I'll fall to sleep quicker, which I did in Dublin anyway :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links