Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dual Or Quad

Looking at the pictures, which do you prefer?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Looking at the pictures, which do you prefer?

• Quad (blue lex)
    • Dual (silver lex)
    • Neither

I dont mind either i suppose its down to individual taste, although as Matt says it needs to be a nice zorst...theres one around my ways and hes got the dual but the zorst looks :tsktsk:, small pipes

IMO...Dual looks much more Jap style! and much more aggressive!! It suits the style of the IS better too!

If you were going to get Quad's done...the style on the IS430 in Mat's pic looks spot on...anything bigger/different shape would spoil it!

Huge-bore exhausts belong on Novas driven by chavs. The quad-pipes look much nicer. If you go for the two pipes, make sure you also get a baseball cap and a set of w**kerlights for the washer jets!

The quad-pipes look much nicer.  If you go for the two pipes, make sure you also get a baseball cap and a set of w**kerlights for the washer jets!

If I wanted Fashion dress advice, I would have asked ;)

The quad-pipes look much nicer.  If you go for the two pipes, make sure you also get a baseball cap and a set of w**kerlights for the washer jets!

If I wanted Fashion dress advice, I would have asked ;)

I'm sure you would! :zee:

chavface.gif

i'm really loving the quad...

it's what i want on my lexus when i get one.

But not round quads like the black lex, i prefer them slightly rectangular to give it that angular feeling, similar to those on the blue lex at the start. B)

Huge-bore exhausts belong on Novas driven by chavs.  The quad-pipes look much nicer.  If you go for the two pipes, make sure you also get a baseball cap and a set of w**kerlights for the washer jets!

Cheeky git!!!

I have neither!

I guess I have to go for the dual as that's what I've got but the TTE quads do look excellent, shame they never produced the IS430 like that as an option, would be nice to see that on the road!

Shahz what colour is the one in your area mate. I've seen a granite sky one with the quad exhausts around and they have very skinny pipes. Wonder if it is the same one. Hope it weren't mine. lol

I liked the quads, but after having mine on for 3 years I decided to have a change and go for the HKS hiper.

Shahz what colour is the one in your area mate. I've seen a granite sky one with the quad exhausts around and they have very skinny pipes. Wonder if it is the same one. Hope it weren't mine. lol

I liked the quads, but after having mine on for 3 years I decided to have a change and go for the HKS hiper.

Yeah thats the one Alex, k* LEX, with chrome rims.......I saw it the other day and hes taken the rims off.....

Huge-bore exhausts belong on Novas driven by chavs.  The quad-pipes look much nicer.  If you go for the two pipes, make sure you also get a baseball cap and a set of w**kerlights for the washer jets!

ive got a big bore zaust and a baseball cap,but ive got a lexus not a nova . :D

quads for me.

just be careful who is doing the work on the exhaust design, as you dont wanna loose too much back pressure seeing as your still N/A.

When Alex changed to the hiper he got a lot more power back which was sadly lost with the duel system.

So how about having a duel 3" system. kinda like the IS430 but remove the two pipes on the inside. would look classy if you asked me and not too over the top?

I prefer dual, one either side, but not hipers - for me Peco's would work nicer... but i like the sutble look.

I'd agree with you on this I think ........ I like the dual's ..... on like the Mondeo ST200.

20040224091328ST220_400.jpg

Dual, yet nice ............ :blush:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links