Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Modification To Myheadrests

jason_l

Just this second picked up my headrests from 'Gibson & Boyne' and couldn't be happier!

Been thinking of getting this done since i got the leather seats fitted into the car but now i have finally got round to it. Its only on the front headrests as im not sure yet about doing it to the rear ones but might???

Anyway, they had to remove all the stitching from the headrests, embroider the logo and then re-stitch them together again, they re-stitched them by hand and used the original holes so that they are exactly the same as before, what does everyone think???

gallery_6300_6_9698.jpg

gallery_6300_6_31427.jpg

Jason :P

V.COOL! My leather's the same colour....there goes the savings! How much? (And address?) :question:

Think I'd get the embroidery done in maroon to match the paint on mine!

Then I'll get Chris.....Carole on the visor.....not! :duh:

the company is gibson and boyne in southhampton.ive checked there website out but no prices online as of yet.im after full leather for my motor.has anyone done it b4?

Both TheDon (Chris) and Fargo (Paul) have done it before ...........

... and Jase, they are nice ! but I would have gone a little smaller maybe !

the company is gibson and boyne in southhampton.ive checked there website out but no prices online as of yet.im after full leather for my motor.has anyone done it b4?

Yes, was going to get it a tad smaller but i didn't want it to look to small. Spent ages printing out different sizes and sticking them to it to get a rough size. They look ok when you see the whole car, think i will prob leave the back ones......thought it might be a tad over the top :winky:

Jason :P

looking good,..

FYI heres my headrests....gallery_2234_119_637076.jpg

more pics here

Cheers for that...I'm wondering if they can transform my steering wheel into a two-tone one for an equally reasonable price. :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links