Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My New Wheels

yemgi

Here are my new wheels boxes :)

work_1_1.jpg

Work Emotion CR Kai en 7.5x18 MHG color.

work_1_3.jpg

Here tey are wrapped with 4 Eagle F1 GS-D3 tires

work_1_5.jpg

Next to the 19"

work_1_6.jpg

First wheels intalled, it looks quite little :(

work_1_7.jpg

work_1_8.jpg

For the wheel arch to look less empty, I need to lower it :D

work_1_9.jpg

Right side installed and lowered, I like it :)

work_1_10.jpg

work_1_11.jpg

After / Before, that's quite a drop :)

work_1_12.jpg

Unfortunately, I could not get out of my parkway :( I have raised it up by 15mms but it is still very tight :(

work_1_18.jpg

work_1_19.jpg

work_1_20.jpg

New try with the car raised, still too low :(

work_1_14.jpg

work_1_15.jpg

work_1_16.jpg

work_1_17.jpg

Front raised by 4mm more, I can get out, but I don't like the way it looks :(

work_2_1.jpg

work_2_2.jpg

work_2_3.jpg

work_2_4.jpg

work_2_5.jpg

work_2_6.jpg

work_2_7.jpg

I am very hesitating to put he 19" back on :(

I like the rims! But from the look of it you've fitted 35 profile tyres just like on the 19's. You could go 225/40R18 on those, filling your arches just a bit more and giving a bit more clearance underneath. unless you don't like a higer sidewall.

Cheers,

RX-Men-8

what size are the new wheels

I think they look a lot smaller because of the lip behind where the spokes meet the outer rim,

I like your old rims, what are they????

The new ones are 18x7.5, the old ones are League LG099

Just cement over the dip in your drive LOL

The problem is I will need lots of cement as there is not only my driveway that I could not go through. :yawn:

I like the new ones. and i also like it whith the front as high as it was. Im not a big fan of wheels STUFFED into the arches. Just my thoughts. but i would agree with the cement idea, possibly with a small peice of pipe to allow the water to continue to drain through!

i like new and old wheels, any centre caps? slammed does look very good but very annoying i would expect...once you get off your driveway. :winky:

great choice of tyre too.

Yes I will, but I think I will not keep the Work, the car does not look right to me. I think the wheel arches look too empty

Yes I will, but I think I will not keep the Work, the car does not look right to me. I think the wheel arches look too empty

.... don't forget those lovely french croissoints (sp?) and choc chip things you brought ... they were great ! :D

I think the old wheels were better, and damn that blue is really nice ! - well done ! :D

I think the old wheels were better, and damn that blue is really nice ! - well done ! :D

Sorry but I have to agree with Ahmet. I also prefer the older rims. What are you changing them? Very nice color - ;)

Sorry but I have to agree with Ahmet. I also prefer the older rims. What are you changing them? Very nice color - ;)

For you car the 19's look better, can u not get you new ones in 19's ???? or get slightly bigger tyres ??

still looks great tho

How are the KW coilovers ?

the car looks good man ..

nice wheels..

hey what body kit u got on there?... i like the look ..

is the body kit a bolt on kit..?

From what the link says in his banner; its the Hippo Sleek body kit.

I have already advertised the Work wheelss for sale :( I do prefer the way the car looked with the old one myself. So if anyone want them, I can bring them to Japfest :)

Liquidlazer, the kit is the Hippo Sleek, It is a strait fit, no mod needed

Ellz, I am very pleased with the KW, the ride still is very comfortable even with maximum stiffness, drop and sways

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links