NothernDan

Please Read and Respond - F-Up The Peaks & Dales

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

Not long now till the event and I need to establish some pretty firm numbers on how many cars and how many people will be attending on the 29th. I'll also be posting this in the events tab so please do not move this post!! :wink3:

Our centre host at Lexus Derby, Alex, has been on the phone today looking to confirm two things;

  1. How many vehicles they need to arrange parking for (we will all be given priority parking spaces right in front of the dealership) and
  2. How many actual people will be in attendance (i.e. F-drivers, mates of F-Drivers in large red BMW's etc plus any passengers)

The last point is because they are wanting to lay on breakfast for us (Woohoo!) and Alex needs to know if anybody has any dietary requirements (Vegetarian, Pescatarian, Caffeine-Free etc) and how much of whatever he needs to order.

So, can everybody who is attending on the Saturday (and who will definitely be at Lexus Derby) please respond below and let me know the following things. I need to confirm numbers with Alex ASAP, ideally by the weekend but certainly no later than Monday the 24th PM;

  1. Confirm you will be present at Lexus Derby on the morning of the 29th
  2. Confirm if it is just your car or if it is not, how many non-forum-member mates (number of cars) will be coming with you (I need a total number of cars)
  3. Confirm a total amount of people the above will mean is in your mini-group
  4. Confirm if any have any dietary requirements as above

If you can please reply to the questions in your post numbered as above (1-4) that would be a great help for me. For example, mine will be;

  1. Yes
  2. Just 1 car, mine
  3. Just 1, me
  4. I have no dietary requirements

Hope you can all assist and by all means if you know the details for any people who you know will be coming but are not on the forum please let me know below. I need to be as accurate as possible with Alex so we are not causing a parking inconvenience for other Lexus customers and butchering too many innocent pigs in the process!

Thanks all!!

P.S. This means we may adjust the itinerary slightly with regards to the first stop. TBC so watch this space.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

  1. Yes
  2. Just 1 car, mine
  3. Just 1, me
  4. I have no dietary requirements
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Yes

2.1 car mine

3. Just 1 me

4. I have no dietary requirements 

Big Rat

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


1.yes

2. Just my car

3. Just me

4. No pork for me pls

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Dan,

  1. Yes
  2. Just 1 car, mine
  3. Just 1, me
  4. I have no dietary requirements
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to all for their responses so far.

Before I start, if I’ve forgotten anyone or missed anyone off  the list below please do not take offence! It’s been a long day!

So, I’ve checked back through all the previous threads and polls and it looks like the following people have confirmed their attendance or indicated interest at the very least. I know there are quite a few non-forum members also due to attend but these ( below) are members on this forum that I’ve been able to identify. If any if the below who have not yet responded can do the honours that would be great;

@NothernDan

@Big Rat

@Warrington guy

@Comedian Are you coming Sean? I think you were a yes.

@Peter P18 + Mrs Peter P18

@Cezar B +3

@Arqum

@YN57OCK

@bobmc +1

@C.B

@C.B‘s mate in the E63

@C.B‘s uncle in the ‘stang, did he ever confirm?

@Womble72

@Bluethunder

@DAW

@Northern isf

@Twellsie

@d3ron

Then @Womble72 had 4 potential mates in an RCF, GSF, SC430 and ISF

So I make that 22 if all of the above show up plus whoever is coming that is a mate of the forum plus any other ISFers that know about the event, are coming but are not on here to advise.

Please confirm or advise as required. All looking promising so far though!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I live local to Lexus Derby and they are my dealer is this meet just for ISFs or can I bring my Celsior along ( it is a V8 🙂 )

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes Dan, as far as I’m aware they will all be present on the Saturday, like u I’m an over nighter. Looking forward to it 👍👍

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Big Rat said:

1. Yes

2.1 car mine

3. Just 1 me

4. I have no dietary requirements 

Big Rat

Lol, no dietary requirements?

Coffee n Cake?

mine will be beer and bubble wrap please 👍

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, steve2006 said:

As I live local to Lexus Derby and they are my dealer is this meet just for ISFs or can I bring my Celsior along ( it is a V8 🙂 )

Open to all good sir. Bring the beast along!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Womble72 said:

Yes Dan, as far as I’m aware they will all be present on the Saturday, like u I’m an over nighter. Looking forward to it 👍👍

Awesome stuff! Do you (and they) need a McFish sandwich or are you all bacon worshippers mate?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Yes.

2. 1 car - mine.

3. 2 people (Wife & I)

4. No dietary requirements.

We also need to start talking timings if we are going to link up, convoy and be at Lexus Derby for 9am or thereabouts.....

Going to be an early start, but will be an adventure for sure! 👍😎

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, NothernDan said:

Awesome stuff! Do you (and they) need a McFish sandwich or are you all bacon worshippers mate?

Sorry mate, don’t do fish, probably go as far to say Cannaballism is more my thing.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Yes

2. 1 car mine, not mastered driving two at once. Lol

3. 1 person (me).......plus 4......off forum, Saturday only (me for both days)

4. No dietary requirements (just fussy).......meat, biscuits, tea n beer 👍

5. Bubble wrap 👍

6. Paracetamol 😂

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Comfirmed: Me & The Mrs + My Best Friend Marius & His Mrs ( all in 1 car 🙉)

we are overnighters 😉

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Peter P18 said:

1. Yes.

2. 1 car - mine.

3. 2 people (Wife & I)

4. No dietary requirements.

We also need to start talking timings if we are going to link up, convoy and be at Lexus Derby for 9am or thereabouts.....

Going to be an early start, but will be an adventure for sure! 👍😎

Hey Pete,

I can get to Toddington Or Newport Pagnell Services to meet you, Cezar B, Arqum and Womble72 and other Southern travellers.

What time are you guys thinking you'll be at either of those two places? (Either is good for me).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Womble72 Paul I’m a changed man my body is a temple........:whistling:........alright more like a crumbling chapel 

🐀

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NothernDan said:

Hey Pete,

I can get to Toddington Or Newport Pagnell Services to meet you, Cezar B, Arqum and Womble72 and other Southern travellers.

What time are you guys thinking you'll be at either of those two places? (Either is good for me).

Hey Dan,

So AA route planner reckons it’s roughly 75 miles from my house to Toddington Services, and should take around 1hr 22mins to get there.

It also reckons it’s 162 miles from mine to Lexus Derby, and should take around 2hrs 48mins.

I was planning to be on the road by 5:30am, so in theory that would mean we would be at Toddington services around 7am, and would reach Lexus Derby around 8:30am or so....

Thing is we won’t know how bad traffic will be or  if there will be any accidents or delays, so do we think this sounds ok, or should we aim to leave earlier? 

It’s not a bank holiday, and pretty early for folks to be on the roads in force I reckon, but we are travelling a fair old way, so happy to go with the flow. 

Cheers,

 

Pete

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Peter P18 said:

Hey Dan,

So AA route planner reckons it’s roughly 75 miles from my house to Toddington Services, and should take around 1hr 22mins to get there.

It also reckons it’s 162 miles from mine to Lexus Derby, and should take around 2hrs 48mins.

I was planning to be on the road by 5:30am, so in theory that would mean we would be at Toddington services around 7am, and would reach Lexus Derby around 8:30am or so....

Thing is we won’t know how bad traffic will be or  if there will be any accidents or delays, so do we think this sounds ok, or should we aim to leave earlier? 

It’s not a bank holiday, and pretty early for folks to be on the roads in force I reckon, but we are travelling a fair old way, so happy to go with the flow. 

Cheers,

 

Pete

That sounds like a plan Pete. Traffic was fine last time I did the route and that was a Saturday at roughly the same time.

7am at Toddington it is then! 😁

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@NothernDan Dan as an aside Lexus Derby are situated opposite Derby County football ground, good news they are away that Saturday 😁

🐀

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, NothernDan said:

That sounds like a plan Pete. Traffic was fine last time I did the route and that was a Saturday at roughly the same time.

7am at Toddington it is then! 😁

Let’s make it 7:15, guys. We have plenty of time

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cezar B Hey apparently Derby County switched there home game coz they new you where nearby and didn’t want the commentary drowned out 😂😂😂

🐀

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Cezar B Hey apparently Derby County switched there home game coz they new you where nearby and didn’t want the commentary drowned out 😂😂😂

🐀

Oooh... that’s very nice of them 🤗

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now