Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Public Car Parks!

Why do people bother ? ....... you park your car in a car park, and come back to find it has been hit by another careless :tsktsk: who can't drive, and probably doesnt even have a licence/insurance.

I've only had the car a week, and already someone has reveresed into the bumper, causing the light to move back, and causing the wing do dent back!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like dejavu - exactly the same :tsktsk: that happened to my IS200!

No CCTV, no witnesses - usual story.

What next - ?

gallery_7604_85_32309.jpg

gallery_7604_85_97045.jpg

Sorry to hear this - esp after all your recent grief - hope you get it sorted soon - makes my blood boil this sort of thing :nuke:

"NO WAY!" :angry:

I dread it when the missus says "we're going shopping"... Tesco's car park = Hell On Earth :devil:, So we usually go in the works van!

The car park always reminds me of a Destruction Derby Arena :blink:

Tony.

I have just spoken to Lexus .... and I'm taking it in on Monday for an estimate, depending on cash .... I may just get the complete TTE kit put on it ... whilst it's there.....

Who knows ................. :angry:

its just so annoying my last IS had a collection of 5 syling bumps from supermarket carparks. I learnt my lesson and this car so far is bump free. I park as far away as i can from the main enterence and as close to a wall as possible so at least only one side is exposed. if you can afford it, get yourself an old banger for the shopping runs or just buy online and get it delivered :)

I park at the other end of the county when it comes to car parks and guess freaking what ?! It has the magnetic draw of the polar cap as everytime I come back to it, its surrounded with cars. The worst kind of cars in my view are scabby old Nova's or worse still the..........................mini MPV, sends shivers down my spine!!

I know how you feel

I have to go to Addenbrooks hospitel on a regular basis and usually use

my van, i decided to take the Lex last time, parked it on its own in a big car park,

when i came out of the hospital, cars parked all around it and a nice dent and paint chip in pass door :angry:

i will only take the van now

john

Don't matter where you park, there are thousands of p :tsktsk: ss poor drivers out there. So gutting, no words can comfort. Try not to let it occupy you're thoughts to much, makes it worse.

thats just typical of drivers nowadays,

when i parked mine up at manchester airport the car park was almost empty so i took it to the end of the bay and parked up, whilst getting my luggage out of the boot some old guy parked about 2 feet from mine and kicked open his drivers door right into mine making a loud bang, the coffin dodger didnt even apologise he just got out and shut his door.

i had to bite my lip and take a breath coz i was about to blow my top. even when i pointed out the errors of his ways he didnt apologise . why do people like this still have driving licences, they are incapable of recognising things around them and have no awareness whatsoever. we all make mistakes but there is no excuse in the world for car park and supermarket dents, they are always caused by inconsiderate idiots.

it makes you feel you great dont it when you spend your spare time looking after your car cleaning it, polishing it only for someone to come along and ruin it in an instant.

over here in the usa the car parks are great, you can fit a small hatchback in the gap between each vehicle. no danger of people opening their doors into yours and loads of space to reverse out.

anyway rant over its 81 degrees and im off to the pool :P

thats just typical of drivers nowadays,

when i parked mine up at manchester airport the car park was almost empty so i took it to the end of the bay and parked up, whilst getting my luggage out of the boot some old guy parked about 2 feet from mine and kicked open his drivers door right into mine making a loud bang, the coffin dodger didnt even apologise he just got out and shut his door.

i had to bite my lip and take a breath coz i was about to blow my top. even when i pointed out the errors of his ways he didnt apologise .  why do people like this still have driving licences, they are incapable of recognising things around them and have no awareness whatsoever. we all make mistakes but there is no excuse in the world for car park and supermarket dents, they are always caused by inconsiderate idiots.

it makes you feel you great dont it when you spend your spare time looking after your car cleaning it, polishing it only for someone to come along and ruin it in an instant.

over here in the usa the car parks are great, you can fit a small hatchback in the gap between each vehicle. no danger of people opening their doors into yours and loads of space to reverse out.

anyway rant over its 81 degrees and im off to the pool  :P

Whats you're secret, id of flipped big time!! Playing with my car is like messing with my emotions!!

Looking back now on many of these situations you have all experienced, GET THEIR INSURANCE DETAILS!!

:angry:

Sorry to hear of your misfortune yet again...You and carparks just ain't mixing at the mo mate :blink:

Seems to have dropped the bumper a bit, near where the grill line meets the bonnet. :unsure:

Lexus is going to be pricey mate - if your going to have the kit put on it, I reckon it would be financially worth while bringing it to the garage in kent "woodsy" goes to and highly recommends, I think marcus had his bonnet etc done there to recently.

Hope you get it sorted soon..

ba****ds m8, ba****ds.

I was sat in my car once when this **** old foreign ***** in a ****ty honda civic parked next to me, opened his door onto my car! luckily it hit my wing mirror, but I still got out and **** gave him what for.

Yes, I was fuming.

And I must admit, if he damaged mine, i'd have kicked his door in and driven away as he really didn't give a *****.

It's a crap world we live in.

Edited by ScarFace

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links