Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Thanks Tony

Geoffers

I think Tony (Wheels in Motion) deserves a big thank you for all the help he has given to members of the club.

Not only with his time, labour and advice, but also with cancer research help.

To top it off, it is completely selfless and does it without reward. He doesn't even own a Lexus, but has given so much to Lexus owners.

Even if you don't have one (yet) Tony, you are one of us!

Thank you.

He sorted my Geometry out over the phone with a local garage in Oldham.

Tony shouldn't have to pay for his Gold Membership at all - we are lucky to have someone like him onboard!

In fact I would be willing to remburse him out of my own pocket and the work with Cancer Research is fantastic too. :D

Thanks again for all the effort you put in Tony, I think myself, Pete (Scorpion) and Bazza were the first few of us you helped from LOC and it's all gone sky high from here!

I'll be bringing you some beer when I finally do make it down there!

All of the above :D

I saw this in Tony in the very early days .............. before he was as active as he is now.

I approached Tony, and told him how higly I thought of all the help and contribution he did for the club, and offered to totally re-design his web site : wheels-inmotion.co.uk for free! he was of course chuffed by the offer, and the design.

Time well spent for him .................

Thanks.

You do a top job mate, so much so.... you've seen my family bring their cars to see you to.. That make's you a member of the family :D

Each time you've gone beyond what was expected..

Thanks mate.. B)

How can i respond to this?...........in full?....... i cannot?....so i will 'dribble' as much as i can to reply to this 'personal' thread.

Life is a very generous gift, deliverd by parents but owned by us, any evolution toward offering a helping hand has to come from the 'heart'..... not the 'money' making one .... the human one.

When i saw this thread saying thanks.... to me....

I just sat back and thought....... :crybaby: then i thought again............ :crybaby:

'Why' are these people displaying thanks toward me?

My attitude for Geometry is absolute as is my understanding, but there are more important areas in life......

This is the 'Good' and 'Bad' part....

When i was first welcomed into LOC, tyre wear and geometry was a daily read. Now..... not just because of me the wear issue is occasional. Thats the 'good' part.

This is the bad part?

Somthing that has 'not' gone away is the members posts and requests to help people suffering from or witness to Cancer, I was a witness to this and 'nothing'....'nothing' can express the horror.

LOC suppoprt Cancer Research, and for me this is an area i want to address..... for our Children.

Thanks everyone.. :D for the kind words.... :hehe: sorry to 'rant on' ( **** ) but things can become low....

'Where is that cat..... :D good old 'one eye' :whistling:

Tony, never really spoken to you (only to arrange and then cancel an appointment) but it's obvious from all the help and offers that you are a very honest and genuine bloke. Don't leave LOC...... ever!

oh, and having said all that....

I will be paying you a visit soon!

Tony, never really spoken to you (only to arrange and then cancel an appointment) but it's obvious from all the help and offers that you are a very honest and genuine bloke. Don't leave LOC...... ever!

oh, and having said all that....

I will be paying you a visit soon!

I 'wont'.... I feel very 'at' home here. My life could expanded into it's own area here....but it's all sad..... Ok thats just the way things were, i call it 'Pants' :D my children will never want to or write 'pants'...... History is somthing we all carry.

May I add my thanks as well, Tony rearranged a weeks holiday because I was booked in.

I am also booked in next Thursday for my 'fine tune' although I suspect the attention to details last time will result in no adjustments necessary.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links