Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Missing Wheels

yemgi

There is a brick on one side and a compass jack on the other, the rear is ok but the car is resting on the front bumper at the moment and some studs are damagedfrom when they tried to remove the nuts with the car weight pushing on it. I am still waiting for the Police to come and do there report so I can go to work ...

There was no locking nut as I thought it would be anywhere near impossible for anyone to lift the car anyway due to the ground clearance. I was wrong.

I don't know how they managed to do it without anyone hearing anything :(

There is a brick on one side and a compass jack on the other, the rear is ok but the car is resting on the front bumper at the moment and some studs are damagedfrom when they tried to remove the nuts with the car weight pushing on it. I am still waiting for the Police to come and do there report so I can go to work ...

There was no locking nut as I thought it would be anywhere near impossible for anyone to lift the car anyway due to the ground clearance. I was wrong.

I don't know how they managed to do it without anyone hearing anything :(

I have locking wheel nuts on my crappy damaged standard alloys, anything to deter people. Feels sorry for you mate just another dam cost in these expensive times, hope you get them back or a find a cheap replacement.

Also hope theres no damage to the rest of car, as yours does look great :(

I suppose locking wheels nuts make no difference if they really want something, like alarms etc :(

If you've not already told your insurance Yemgi I'd prob not mention there weren't any locking nuts as they'll probably just try and aquirm out of paying - no point pushing the odds anymore in their favour! Thing is even with locking nuts they just use a universal not most of the time and hammer it over to remove it - it's all just extra cost for you at the end of the day.

Hope all is ok mate, that is a proper crapper though, I'm amazed they got under it as it was a low car!

Well it might be wise to post on a few of the forums other than this whats happened especially the toyota ones and keep an eye on eBay i'll bet theres not may about. I also have a set of wheels free come the weekend they're only rx8 alloys but they fit and i'll give you a lend to see you thru if you can get them

Thanks for the kind offers, I have another set of wheels, I just hope they won't steal them as my standard wheels are in France :( . I bought a set of locking nuts even though I think it is just a placebo, they are all breakable.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links