Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jcb Xmas Present!

aztecbandit1

Well had a good few weeks at work (not) and today i've been made redundant, :huh: They have let another 53 people go today from my place and it still on going and not looking to good for the future :ohmy:

But hopefully i'll be able to move on in a forward motion and now do something with my life,

Going to be quite a quiet xmas though this year and not looking forward to it at the moment :unsure:

And now my lex might have to go but hopefully not to soon? :crybaby:

Oh man that's seriously bad news, hope you're ok mate, this is starting to happen all over now :(

What is it you do mate, just wondering if maybe someone on here may know of any openings somewhere?

Gutted for you Chris, I know how you feel mate unless things improve in the next couple of weeks i'll have to wind my business up and declare myself as unemployed :(

Anyone wanna buy a Merc Sprinter :whistling:

Hopefully you'll get something very soon mate.

Sorry to hear this has finaly happened Chris.

But when one door closes and all that..........

Might be the best thing that happens to you and you can now get a better job.

Wishing you all the best for the future mate

Cheers matey, :D

One thing i could have now though, is a Supercharger if i could find one :lol:

Just rang up about a couple of jobs, that would cover me for a couple of months while i look into a couple of ideas i've got :)

But will see how things go in the next couple of weeks :)

thats gutting chris but every cloud has a silver lining you'll get something sorted soon,

....................or you can start up a business making those clear door markers :D and other bits

Got an idea along those lines at the moment matey ^^^ but got to find a few things out first :whistling:

Really sorry to hear this. Horrible thing to happen - happened to me a couple of years back. But it sounds like your doing the right thing about it. Take stock of things, work out what you'd really like to do and give it a go. It's funny how having a regular job can stop you from doing that.

Best of luck with whatever you choose to do.

Bad news mate it is a s*****y time as well.

Sorry to hear about this, what a ****ty trick letting you go at this time of year. Hope you can get something else sorted.

I got back to work one January many years back to be told that I was being made redundant, believe me I would rather have known before before the bank account was emptied.

Im sorry to hear this Chris, sounds like you sort of knew this was coming.....remember you mentioned about it at the Barkston Sprint Day!

Im sure you will find something/sort something out mate and i keep my fingers crossed for you that you will be ok!

Jason :P

Cheers guys and girls :D i'm sure i'll find something to do :)

Bit of a pain though is that i'm still classed as being employed by them untill the 12th December, so cant do a lot till then due to being paid up untill that date? But at least i have a couple of weeks to search and do some bits to my car ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links