Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Happy Chappy...

After months (almost call it a full year) of hard graft, I have finally become the proud owner of one of the greatest machines on the planet. :D

The 1st of July saw me pull out of my dads garage in my new Platinum Ice Lexus IS200. :driving:

It's a Feb 2001 Model SE, with the beige/cream leather interior. Got a fair few miles on the clock, but the bodywork is mint. It drives like a dream :) I am so happy i cannot describe to you all, how i feel. :D

I know many of you will be very happy for me, cos i've been a member on here for a while now. Probably one of the very few, who actually loved to be apart of the LOC without even owning a Lex. But now i can officially call myself a legitimate member of "The Lexus Owners Club" :hehe:

Ooooh also, I turned gold at the beginning of the week, so i'm just waiting for my Gold Members Pack to fall through my letterbox.

Did i mention, i've already ordered some bits to start modding "The Dream" :blush: i couldn't resist it. hehe.

I foresee my bank account being depleted far quicker now, but oh well, lol.

Well anyway guys, i'm off to give the IS a wash now... (I just can't keep my eye's and hands off it) lol.

This is one Happy Chappy,

signing off,

till early evening.

:D :driving: :D :driving: :D

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not had mine a month yet mate and I can say it's nice to be driving something different from the BMW, Merc and Audi brigade :D :zee: . what is the spec mate ?(what mods are you looking at ?) to be honset with you I may only do very minor mods to mine just luv it standard form plus bit short on cash!

Find a nice road and drive! :driving:

pics to follow shortly... :)

I just noticed it even looks good in the rain :D

I'm having my registration mark assigned to it on Tuesday.

The full spec of the vehicle.

X '01' Plate

Platinum Ice

IS200 SE, Manual

Alcantara Leather

82k miles.

Planned mods by end of next week:-

HB4 Xtreme Force PIAA bulbs (dipped beams)

HB3 Plasma Spark Blue PIAA bulbs (main beams)

501 Custom Ice Blue, 6 LED (sidelights)

Light smoke tints all round.

Debadge the rear end.

Planned mods by middle of month assuming supplies are obtainable:-

Sunroof and Wing mirror closure from keyfob (Prolex)

Rear spoiler similar to that of Chris.S

Oh and maybe a decent security alarm system assuming my cash funds are still in credit. :D

I'm off for a drive... back in a bit guys :driving: :D

Oh and maybe a decent security alarm system assuming my cash funds are still in credit.  :D

Unless you are going to have some serious ICE in there ....... I wouldn't waste your money ! :P

Congrats though mate ........... glad ur happy with your new purchase ! ....... now go take some pics, before I put one of my Worthless Without Pics image ......... ;)

Oh and maybe a decent security alarm system assuming my cash funds are still in credit.  :D

Unless you are going to have some serious ICE in there ....... I wouldn't waste your money ! :P

Congrats though mate ........... glad ur happy with your new purchase ! ....... now go take some pics, before I put one of my Worthless Without Pics image ......... ;)

Indeed, there is a plan to install additional and replacement ICE :D

Although the standard headunit and speakers are bloody amazing, for now... :blush:

just took it for a drive.... i think im going to spend more money on petrol for random journeys this month than i will on the mods i'm going to be doing. :hehe:

Fair play Niraj. Finally got your baby. Well done mate you'll love the car. :D

Only problem is that you've bought a Lexus and are a member of LOC... Hope you dont plan on having money ever again, unless its spent on your car :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links