Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Got My New Rims On!

Mr Singh

Thanks guys...

Yeh finding empty space is a mission.... That was behind Japur restruant :)

I didn't raise the car from the big drop on 17s... front is rubbing.. but i'll let the plastics where themselfs :lol:

Back is very very tight... 255/30/19s are monster tyres!!

feels better on cornering, very tight and bags of grip!

Road noise has increased... and the amount of traffic staring lol.

very happy... waited 5months for them :(

oh yes, I think i cum

spoilerless rear end, intercooler, nice lip, decked, altezza badges all round, shiny rimmed wheels

all you need are wind deflectors dude and it'll be spot on!!

any arch mods? can you till get full lock?

oh yes, I think i cum

spoilerless rear end, intercooler, nice lip, decked, altezza badges all round, shiny rimmed wheels

all you need are wind deflectors dude and it'll be spot on!!

any arch mods? can you till get full lock?

Thanks dude..

I binned the wind deflectors... i hate clutter :blush:

Front archs not modded, but the wheels are rubbing on the plastic inserts... pretty bad but thats because i didn't raise it from previous drop.... i will just let the tyres rub the plastics till they stop rubbing... i won't raise it... ever!

Back had to grind the lips, to the spot welds... had to go through 2 spot welds totally to get the clearance though... I dropped the back a further 10 turns on the coilovers, since i had the front of car sitting 1" lower with the original wheels....

I have to hand it to iForged.... Offset is everything!! ive fitted wheels on other cars before... but these went on with no hassles.... and for average person who doesn't want to slam his car... you' will never have clearance issues!! and i went wider tyre on the back!

I might add a small rear tailgate lip... remove the orange reflector in the front headlights.... tint fronts very slightly....then BBK, than thats it... i hope :crybaby::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links