Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Did You Vote Today.......

I would have voted (postal) but I was in Teesside, so thought to get it in on time I needed it with me whilst there...

problem was I forgot to take it with me, so I phoned the Mrs up on the drive up there and she put it in the post to me....

only trouble is she forgot the stamp! So no vote from me then!

It's 1:39am, Labour have 129, Con 18, LD 8 and others 5.

The reason is that Labour have split their stronghold constituencies so that they increase the number of seats in these areas. They're now so small that their votes come in first.

Sad point is that Labour got into power with about 20% of the total votes possible !

Sad that that bunch of numpties get to run thing when approx 80% did not vote for them !

It is a fact that politicians do not really want everybody to come out and vote. If everyone voted they would be ******* themselves!

In my area it swung from labour to Lib Dems. It was extremely cost however. Lib Dems got 41.8% of the vote and Labour 40.4% (as far as I remember)

The wackiest party that stood in my area were the BNP -they got around a 1000 votes! :( Whe not alot of people go out to vote then it helps the cause of the extreme parties - hence everyone should vote.

off at 9 :)

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

that's what u think ............... B)

Every vote counts, whoever wins , if you don't vote , you can't have an opinion.

J

Like I said ........... makes no difference ........ Labour are still on top. :blush:

off at 9 :)

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

that's what u think ............... B)

Every vote counts, whoever wins , if you don't vote , you can't have an opinion.

J

Like I said ........... makes no difference ........ Labour are still on top. :blush:

werent you spouting off about 'voting because people have died so we live in a democracy' etc not a week or two ago?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links