Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Colors

icecrew

Guys,

I'm almost there. Will most likely be a new owner in another day or two! weeeeeeee! :driving:

It's colored beige/off-white just like 90% of the other Altezzas here in Barbados. For this reason alone I must stand out (My Celica was the only teal colored one on the road). My first idea was black like Mr. Morse's ride (love his ride!!!). Was also thinkin silver like the one displayed on C-One's site. I'm open to other suggestions however.

What color do you suggest? :zee:

Guys,

I'm almost there. Will most likely be a new owner in another day or two! weeeeeeee!  :driving:

It's colored beige/off-white just like 90% of the other Altezzas here in Barbados. For this reason alone I must stand out (My Celica was the only teal colored one on the road). My first idea was black like Mr. Morse's ride (love his ride!!!). Was also thinkin silver like the one displayed on C-One's site. I'm open to other suggestions however.

What color do you suggest? :zee:

You said it yourself Ice - black is the hardest colour to shine but once it's done right nothing else comes close!

gallery_8450_122_32192.jpg

There is only one colour.

Granite Sky

:D  :D  :D

I love black but had a black bike and a c**t to keep clean and shiny, i love the plat ice, real easy to keep clean just a quick wash and it shines, have a look at zee's car as i cant seem to get piccys off mine up here, if anyone could tell me how would be great.

Cheers

C'mon everyone is just going to vote for the colour they have! :P

Personally:

1. Kensington Green (great shine in the sun)

2. Astral Black - if clean

= 3 Plat Ice/Blue

To be fair I think all the colours are nice - but these 3/4 are particulary good!

I like the colour I have, Platinum Ice, well I would hope so otherwise I bought the wrong car.

I'm sure the colour I like best is Kodiak Sky, may have spelt that wrong.

Granite Sky is a goodun and Astral black if kept nice

C'mon everyone is just going to vote for the colour they have! :P

Personally:

1. Kensington Green (great shine in the sun)

2. Astral Black - if clean

= 3 Plat Ice/Blue

To be fair I think all the colours are nice - but these 3/4 are particulary good!

:whistling:

1. Granite Sky (great shine in the sun)

2. Granite Sky - if clean

3. Granite Sky - when dirty

4. Granite Sky - in the dark

= Granite sky all the way :D :P :whistling: :winky: :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links