Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Is 200

BESTY

I also live right next door to a Lexus dealer. There's B l o o d y hundreds of 'em about, all seem in good nick.

However, none are modified(with the exception of NeilIS200)

they are pretty rare up in cumbria,you lot must have more loot i guess :P :) B)

I'm about 5 miles from Lexus Brighton. There's probably around a dozen in the vicinity, but I can go days without seeing another one.

All the ones I do see are usually immaculate, but bog standard. No club stickers tho.... seems this area is a complete LOC desert! :blink:

Tell you what I have seen once or twice - a Damietta Quartz SportCross, now that's gotta be rare! B)

There are 2 just in my road and I see loads every day. On the odd occasion that I have done the school run there are usually about 2 or 3 Lex RX300 parked at the school.

Of the ones in my road 1 is a blue sport - very new (UK 03 plate) - it's a company car and I'm not sure she knows quite what she has got. Her husband has a 7 series beemer - you get the picture.

The other is a plat ice heap. they are a big family and the car is a right state and always full of toys, McDonalds packaging etc. Urghhh !

I regularly see a LOC sticker 200 on the M1 near Watford around quarter to 6 in the morning. It's a grey sport - who is it ?

Well I live and work around the Thames Valley and there seem to be bloomin' hundreds of IS200's. I also chose a Sapphire Blue colour as I only ever saw the Platinum Ice ones, now there seems to be more of the blue ones than any other. Guess I must just be a trend-setter!!!

I live in York and there are about 4 I would have thought... in my village there is one but not kept in very good condition... not many I have seen around here are but its not very often I see them... btw my first post... pleanty more to come...

I also live right next door to a Lexus dealer. There's B l o o d y hundreds of 'em about, all seem in good nick.

However, none are modified(with the exception of NeilIS200)

Dont forget mine Duncan its been a while since you have seen it

None where I live... Saltaire. But its only a little village...

Even I don't have one...

But there are no other Lexus Either, I am the only one I have seen in the village. people still marvel when I tell them it's japanese! Well, Its like this up north...

Lozicon_smile_pistols.gif :doggy:

Oi! You shot my Whippet!

Plenty in the Midlands (Leicester and Nottingham).... I pass one Black, one Silver and one Blue IS200 EVERY day to and from work. There are 5 IS200's in my area alone....... :blink:

Zee,

You must pass everything on the way to work :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links