Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Look What Santa Bought Me !

MrADeveci

Some of you guys were aware I was after a new toy .............. one that goes very fast, and only has two wheels.

I was looking into the top denominators, R6, GSXR and CBR RR, however the R6 was the cheapest to insure and run, so look what santa brought me, early christmas present ! :D

Special Edition Yamaha R6, number 718 of 2000 worldwide! Just under 8,000 on the clock, and road legal race can !......... it goes like stink !!! :excl: :o

post-7604-1166268147.jpg

post-7604-1166268169.jpg

post-7604-1166268185.jpg

post-7604-1166268200.jpg

post-7604-1166268210.jpg

I know nothing about bikes at all, so

Nice Colour! :blush:

Well Done! :D

Cheers mate !
Nice lookin' bike dude...! Take it easy if your out on it this time of year... :)
Cheers mate, I have winter clothing ! ;)
i assume of course at no point will you be going above the speed limit! :ph34r:
oh, of course not ! :whistling:
Nice one fella!

Let's see some specs :D

Have a butchers here mate : http://www.sportrider.com/bikes/2003/146_03_yamaha_yzf_r6/

0-6 ..... 3.5 seconds ......... :shutit:

errr, nice bike mate, yellow looks just a bit ghey :D i thought you were going with the custom paint job? with scarface down the side?

what, you mean black and white and a man holding a gun in silowhet? :D :P

nice bike. good choice, friend almost brought that one and the spec is v v impresive but I just love the look of the new GSXR, v v v v nice.

get the motorways back to unlimited speed like the good old days and lets all have some fun!

Some of you guys were aware I was after a new toy .............. one that goes very fast, and only has two wheels.

I was looking into the top denominators, R6, GSXR and CBR RR, however the R6 was the cheapest to insure and run, so look what santa brought me, early christmas present ! :D

Special Edition Yamaha R6, number 718 of 2000 worldwide! Just under 8,000 on the clock, and road legal race can !......... it goes like stink !!! :excl: :o

post-7604-1166268147.jpg

post-7604-1166268169.jpg

post-7604-1166268185.jpg

post-7604-1166268200.jpg

post-7604-1166268210.jpg

Nice! But when dos Visiting times start...................for when you all most kill yourself ;)

first thing to do is go and change the standard pads for EBC HH pads.

I find that they have a lot more feel and are a lot more consistant due to the compound.

Plus they seem to deal better in wet weather than other pads, i have always run them and they are always much better than stock.

Budget about £20-25 a caliper for them.

I like R6's, scalpel like handling and a nice clean power delivery...

nice purchace

Nice one fella still should have gone for the Gixxer tho. it'll still ******* on any 4 wheeled thing out there :D

Not sure of this model but R6 usually rev pretty high mates old had 18,000rpm and i think the latest model has 20,000rpm on the clocks :o

Just be careful and tried not to get nicked on it :lol:

is that a small number plate officer :winky: . no of course not. nice bike. you'll need yellow power-ranger leathers though.

Uma Thurman in Kill Bill springs to mind... :P

Please don't Ahmet the image of her will be ruined if I ever saw you anything similar.

But I think you should check its yours, think santa could have delivered it to the wrong place...thats mine :P

Nice bike though.

Just be careful especially if your going to be using it this winter

all i can say also is no matter how safe you ride...

Diesel will make you come off!!

As it did in my case... 40mph, seperated shoulderblade, disfigured sholder socket, frequent dislocations, stretching of the tendons, concussion, broken ribs and more.... and still having symptoms and dislocations nearly 5/6 years on!

Before i even knew the wheel had locked the bike was down in a straight line too....

Get good personal accident cover!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links