Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Happy New Year

Gord

happy new year to everyone!

not had the best start myself, i dont think new years like me.

for some reason or other i seems tohave real bad luck on new year!. With the exception of last year in which i had a great one.

normal service resumed last night! some idiot headbutted my in sheffield city centre for no reason, to which my response was to floor him!

maybe ive been ignorant in the past, but ive always thought that often those that get in to trouble and claim they havnt done anything, have more than likely done something to instigate something.

ive changed my mind now, totally out of the blue umprovoked this idiot nutted me! he did get arrested striaght awayand fair play to bouncers etc who sorted everything and were very helpful to me.

I had to spend hours in A&E to get my mouth stitched up, worst thing is i suffer a reaction to local anasthetic, so cant have it! the doctor game me some alternative concoxion of anasthtic. He did the stitches in my mouth and told me to sit outside in the hallway whilst he fetched me some antibiotics.

i came over feeling all sick, obviously having a reaction to the anasthetic, went to ask the doc where the toilet was, but before i got there i fainted banging my head on the floor, which LED to me needing stitches in my head!

im having quite a chuckle about it now, but not the best start for me!

i wish you all better luck! :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links