Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Special Thanks To Dj Wozza

Tony-Bones

This is my tribute thread to DJ Wozza.

Wozza or should i say moderator Wozza joined the LOC community a year or so ago and immediately enveloped himself into the community as someone who didn't always have the answer to a problem but would always offer a solution. I, like many others found his support relentless and to be honest his desire was absolute in many cases.

Wozza has become a worthy leader in charity events, supporting the most ridiculous of tasks so long as money for charity evolved, he became a team leader for meets and other LOC events all around the UK, even investing his own money to ensure the meets went unhindered, i know this for sure because he invested his own money at the LOC/wim meet.

Ever more so important is to explain his work "out-of-sight".... Wozza has helped many..."MANY" members out of sight via pm or email or in my case on the phone, just to offer a kind word or a smile for tomorrow, a "chin-up" or "i'm sorry for you mate" whatever he was there.

I think many here would tip their hat and salute Wozza for his hand on heart desire to help others and i for one cherish the privilege of meeting such a genuine example of a compassionate up standing human being....

I salute you sir.

hip pip

Hooray.....

I must say very little impresses me nowadays, i suppose i'm a little long in the curly tooth and i've seen it all, but never have i met such a genuine person like Mr Woz.

The newbies reading this thread must think WTF is he going on about?..... well what "we" are going on about is someone who extends friendship in such a fashion to everyone it's our duty to say thanks.

Thank you Wozza for your timeless efforts to employ help for all members however distressed, wherever in the Uk and at whatever personal cost......

Never met the chap in person, but he's always helped me via PM or MSN. Great additon to LOC an thanks.

Thanks also to all the other LOC'ers who bring their own expertise here that have helped me in the past :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links