Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

The New Is... Which Mods To Start With...

Wow, didn't think I'd hear myself saying this but I like these IS250's :D

IMHO the round exhausts don't suit the body styling though, it needs the eliptical exit to match the styling of the rear bumper

Like everything else though, much better looking than the car I saw in Geneva!

Any mods to the stick engine are a potential no-no though the ali block wont take any substantial power increases.

Looks the business though  :D

thats rubbish mate,

the bmw V8 is ally,as are all BMW engines now-a-days most of the big GM and chevy engines are now Ally, and heavily tuned

but heres a couple more..............

leading examples of auto aluminum applications worldwide

Acura NSX - All- aluminum 3.2-liter V6 engine.

Aston Martin Vanquish - May establish a new benchmark in ultra high performance luxury coupes. 450 hp 6 liter aluminum V12 engine add up to performance that very few can match. And, it has a top speed of 190 miles per hour.

Cadillac Cien - The all-aluminum, dual overhead cam (DOHC) 4-valve V12 engine generates 750 horsepower and 450 lbs.-ft. of torque.

Ferrari 360 Modena - Has an aluminum Engine, gearbox,

Ford GT40 The 5.4 -liter V-8 engine is aluminum including, pistons, heads,

GMC Envoy - Delivers driving performance with its all-new, all-aluminum inline six-cylinder engine.

Honda Insight - aluminum alloy in-line three-cylinder engine.

Jaguar - Poised to launch the XJ replacement, which will feature an aluminum Engine and is predicted to be about 441 pounds lighter than the current model.

Jeep Liberty - The new Liberty has a 3.7 liter V-6 aluminum engine with aluminum cylinder heads

Land Rover Discovery - The Discovery the engine block and cylinder heads are cast aluminum.

Lotus Elise Sport 190 - Has a super-light aluminium engine

Mercedes CL500 Coupe - The SOHC 24-valve V-8 engine is aluminum

Mercedes S Class - The S Class features a die-cast aluminum engine block that's about 50 percent lighter than its iron predecessor, aluminum heads

Mercury Marauder - The 2003 Marauder continues its racetrack heritage with The heart and soul of this muscle sedan is an all-aluminum 32-valve, 4.6-liter V8.

Morgan Aero 8 - This Morgan Aero 8 is a new kind of Morgan, combining a cutting edge 4.4L V-8 that is stiff, light and strong.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links